***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

What!! 3 Days Of No "O's" Fitteds!!! You Feeling Ok Over There sneakermane??

roll.gif
I'm good, Young...Just letting my locks breathe a lilttle.

HOLLA!!!

sneakerman - what kind of jeans are those in the pic with the SK8 Hi's??
I can never find the right jeans to wear with vans.
Thanks

-J-

Food4Thgt wrote:
Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

az005us wrote:
Is it me or are the fists really not necessary...

i think its you... let them live
Exactly..

I'm certainly not white... but the fists need to stop. that era is long gone. we're all Americans now, a completely different generation. thats whyracial comments will never stop, b/c ppl decide to isolate them selves by gestures like that.

Same thing goes to every race. Hispanics wishing/wanting to be Americans but still holding their Country's flag and proclaiming it to the fullest...I'm Salvadorean and Spanish btw...

my fault for getting side tracked....
grin.gif

what i wore.
http://

They wouldn't give us 40 acres & a mule...so we took 50 states & a White House!!!....proud to be BaLACK!!!!

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]WE TURNED INDIANA BLUE ........U ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'MBUMPIN'!!![/color]

Originally Posted by billionheiress

today to class...

some lady in line at the polls said biracial people are abominations and thats why Obama shouldn't win.
i've never been more proud to be biracial ...
smile.gif

I cleared out my inbox so I have no idea who sent me this tee, but thank you =X
pimp.gif

Very much welcome.

that comment about the fist pump
indifferent.gif
They wouldn't give us 40 acres & a mule...so we took 50 states & a White House!!! <-- nice lime thetim11

spent the day listening to premier tracks..

picture013hs1.jpg
picture014xe1.jpg

Originally Posted by just reason

that comment about the fist pump
indifferent.gif
They wouldn't give us 40 acres & a mule...so we took 50 states & a White House!!! <-- nice lime thetim11

spent the day listening to premier tracks..
thanks brah...dope Primo tee...i see u with Reasonable Doubt "Bring It On" reference in ya sig...favorite track on the CD(may be tiedwith "Can I Live" & "D'Evils")

Originally Posted by TheTim11

They wouldn't give us 40 acres & a mule...so we took 50 states & a White House!!!....proud to be BaLACK!!!!

WE TURNED INDIANA BLUE ........U ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M BUMPIN'!!!

indifferent.gif

You can't spell.

but, congrats Mr.Obama

312gql3.jpg

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by TheTim11

WE TURNED INDIANA BLUE ........U ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M BUMPIN'!!!

indifferent.gif

You can't spell.

but, congrats Mr.Obama

312gql3.jpg
please [in full detail] explain what is spelled wrong above: ...i purposely spelled BaLACK (black/play-on words on Barack)...whatelse..BUMPIN'???....i guess u should go to DUNKIN' donuts and tell em to proofread their company name....IDIOT!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom