***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

today

imgp4235sz2.jpg

imgp4237qv6.jpg

It was just a question. Just funny that I can get more clear photos with my little rinky dink Sony Digital than with that big ol' thing. Wasn't tryingto start a debate.

I havent had my camera for that long, and its nothing special. Its a old d70, I don't think they even make them anymore. and the lense is stock, what makesthe photos look so bad?

Skavenger Brandon it seems like you mostly take pictures holding the camera, as apposed to setting it down, so youmight want to turn your shutter speed up so the movement doesn't affect the picture. I don't know too much about cameras, but it's possiblethat's what could be happening? Since you don't use a flash and rely on natural light, the slightest movement could cause your pictures to blur orlook grainy.

.....anyways, worshiping the dark lord Satan and possessing the dog.

2462gi8.jpg

I thought I was the only one that noticed!
Same here.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at dudes taking it seriously. It was a joke captain obvious but if your lookingfor the camera here it is. Dudes really lack sense of humor....

pTRU1-2787664dt.jpg

Anyways enjoy
wink.gif

recycled pics

wore these to the dentist yesterday to get my wisdom tooth pulled out
frown.gif

then switched up to these after to head to Boston for some performances at BU, then checked out Re-Up and AWOL

Back
Top Bottom