***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

DO NOT QUOTE PICS!

smh.gif

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

BE QUIET!!
daaaamn u one of them dudes into loud colors huh. haha looks good on YOU but i dont think i cud pull that off
laugh.gif

Whoadie & MEXRFW -
laugh.gif
It's funny, because Iusually do dress pretty "quiet." Sometimes though, I just like to brighten up other people's day, or what have you.

To watch the massacre that was the Old Oaken Bucket game
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....Happy Retirement Coach Tiller
Dunno why the pic came out looking like its dark out...meh im not a photography major so eff it

scrubs all week. finally day off today. Sizzler with my hommie and his bros friends, met up with some old HS friends to the hookah bar.
2wh3whl.jpg

v62kcl.jpg

8x62iw.jpg

dope wheats hi (debby if ur interests i thin that the RIF online website has a pair in a smaller size), and happy bday a12ware89.

Originally Posted by Sneakerboy13

Originally Posted by hunnehburr

so you post what you wore during the day at night. then about an hour later you post what you wore the last few days, which i'm pretty sure you posted on those days as well.

grin.gif

maybe a collection post would help your attention-whoring.
laugh.gif

someone's jealous...

SkavengerBrandon is very well known NT member, with a dope collection. So hunnehburr, I would advise you to go to a different sneaker board if youre gonna post useless stuff like that next time.
wink.gif
indifferent.gif

So just because someone posts pictures of himself for all to see more often that others means they are immune to criticism?

Kid, this is a message board, where all opinions are valued.

He simply chooses to voice his opinion that will aid people in looking and acting less like douchebags.

--

"Nice fit!"
"Thanks bro!"

laugh.gif

Now that's useless.

Back
Top Bottom