***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

dope stuff everyone....

wore these yesterday.
21cryr.jpg

who were those forces desgined by again? i remember reading somthing on those a while back but i forget, kinda cool concept

forces were designed by busy p of ed banger records. most people dont know of him cause its electronic music. but yeah i still dunno about them, im sure theyredope in person. was that true you had to beat busy p in pictionary to even buy the shoes?

Nice fit everybody.
Dalitso that Jordan tee is the best Jordan tee ever made.
Shorty those Uptempo"s are serious(grail status).
I swear Donjuan got every non Nike sneaker I got or is on my list to get.

Originally Posted by JC5123

who were those forces desgined by again? i remember reading somthing on those a while back but i forget, kinda cool concept

busy p.

I dont care if those sneakers are considered "heat" they look like pure garbage.

id rather wear slippers then those hideous things.

smh.gif

341568191.jpg
341568190.jpg

341568198.jpg

me and the lady her in her very first pair of js i think its a good start for her,Skavenger Bran nice rotation , Air Ant i might pick those dunks up for myselfyou've made up my mind on them and dalitso always looking F R E S H nice fits everybody

YO!

Bucks are the truth. First pair of SB's I copped. Didn't know what to do with them for like 2 years. But I love them.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Supreme Slim

I dont care if those sneakers are considered "heat" they look like pure garbage.

id rather wear slippers then those hideous things.

smh.gif
qft x 2...dont understand it.

Back
Top Bottom