November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

NIKETOWN AND NIKE OUTLET ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE AVAILABLE HERE

As always, no off-topic posts.

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806 NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post

If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask
This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

Lets have a clean month
happy.gif

Thanks again to Kid LeBron for the post I've copied here.

going down to jeffersonville ohio outlet today will have an update by 6:00pm so look fo my update.

Eastbay Vault has the Hyperdunk All American and Blue Chip All Americans. $124.99 and 89.99, respectively.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Eastbay Vault has the Hyperdunk All American and Blue Chip All Americans. $124.99 and 89.99, respectively.

good looks just got my all american hyperdunks

^ i grabbed the All American HD's, they have the special insole and all that jazz?

they're not supposed to ship until Nov. 15th...

Will someone please explain whats so special bout the All American HD's? I know there a special color, but are they for a certain all american player orwhat?

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Will someone please explain whats so special bout the All American HD's? I know there a special color, but are they for a certain all american player or what?
Do you not recognize the logo on the tongue? It's the Kobe shozoko logo.

^ yup they are limited and we like them and so should you. go buy them cuz we did.

jeffersonville was about the same as every other outlet last month not much they did havea lot of stuff 20-30 percent off but addidas had a few kicks cheapshell toe look alikes for 29.99 & had the bounces that came out in sep for 119 for 50 and 30 percent off a lot of gear(clothes) puma backwall was 50percentoff evsujeans 40 polo had good sale nothin in my size hilfiger had a couple thangs jeans on last chance rack fo 15 and summer clothes 65 percent off

by the way mr two time heismen was there I didn't want to bother him he had a few people with him . I notice him by ohio state parkin pass in his mb whichwas about 3 parkin spots by the begining of the mall

Anyone know if there is still some Hare's at any of the outlets? Big sizes? Thanks for the help.

To respond to Kobehead and blackredxiiigoat from the Oct thread:

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I went to Colorado Mills last weekend and it was a complete waste of a trip. They have all the same stuff they had when they opened, nothing worthwhile, really. FSR of the White/Carolina laser ZK3 2K4 and a bunch of skate shoes (no dunks), that's about it. These CO outlets really do suck, I still wish they would turn one of them into a clearance outlet.

Edit: Sorry, not ZK3, Huarache 2K4's. I think you guys knew what I meant though.
Are they still $79.99?

Try to call them, I don't remember. They might have been $69.99. (303) 271-1928

Denver, accordin to your post time, your ordered about an hour ago, any idea on the size run at the time? Chick said they only have 9.5 left supposedly...
*Edit...Just called n spoke to a dude who said "we actually dont have anymore"...I guess thats that then...

Hmm. I didn't check on other sizes, I just asked for an 11 and they had them. There should be a couple other spots that have them.

Vegas prime outlet has a FSR of silver foamposites, the rest is outlet fodder...

Just got back from my local outlet not much, but i had to pick up sum Kobe III's Silver Sands Facorty Outlets-Destin,FL Nike Factory Store 850-650-0111open till 6pm central time tonight and 9:00 monday-sat. FSR Kobe III(Grey/Carolina Blue)-59.99 Jordan XX3(White/Stealth) Sz 7, 7.5 & 15-129.99 JordanXX3(White/Varsity Red) sz 14 and 15-129.99 Retro Jordan XV(Black/Red) only 1 left sz 15 didnt see the price

Back
Top Bottom