November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Midnight? I remember a few years ago I went and the store (mall) just opened up mad early like 5am or something like that...

I guess I'll be scoping out Ontario Mills/Cabazon in the next few weeks to see if there's anything worth waiting up for, probably post an update later on this week.
My advice : do not go to outlets on BF, especially not Cabazon. I was there last year. Took me about 40 mins just to get off the damn freeway.another 30 mins parking. went to ONE store ... and spent 1 hour in the line to wait for checkout. Stuff there wasn't even that cheap!

Originally Posted by reakeon23

jeffersonville was about the same as every other outlet last month not much they did havea lot of stuff 20-30 percent off but addidas had a few kicks cheap shell toe look alikes for 29.99 & had the bounces that came out in sep for 119 for 50 and 30 percent off a lot of gear(clothes) puma backwall was 50percent off evsujeans 40 polo had good sale nothin in my size hilfiger had a couple thangs jeans on last chance rack fo 15 and summer clothes 65 percent off
Any details from Nike?

Midnight? I remember a few years ago I went and the store (mall) just opened up mad early like 5am or something like that...

I guess I'll be scoping out Ontario Mills/Cabazon in the next few weeks to see if there's anything worth waiting up for, probably post an update later on this week.
Jeffersonville, OH last year opened at midnight but the 30% off went until 10am. I went around 8am and hardly anyone was there, it was nice.

Nike Factory Store Auburn Hills, MI has one pair of 6 Rings Black and Red Size 13 if anyone is interested...

also...

Zoom Soldier II Black/Black 89.99
Dunk High Premium Obsidian/Royal 59.99

248 858 9291

For those considering going to Ontario Mills - don't bother. Absolutely NOTHING there this past weekend...

Yes, I did PM you for the Phone number...but all I got from your reply was "it is". Anyways, I googled Sport City in Illinios and got their number.the store on 11102 S Michigan Ave, Chicago,IL‎ - (773) 660-1955‎ has Air Jordan 3s in size 9and 9 1/2 for $160 but they don't ship.

So I called a few city sports in chicago.....a few had my sz...they weren't sellin split packs but they was goin to sell the whole pack to me for200....but they don't ship...
smh.gif
...damn it...sooo close

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

CHICAGO NIKETALKERS: Start checking your local City Sports (besides the one on 47th) for the CDP 3s. I was able to scoop a pair for $150 from 111th & Michigan today...in a size 12 nonetheless. My buddy grabbed a pair from a different City Sports (on Broadway I think) for the same price last weekend.
By the way, do you work at Solemates? I need to get by there and check out what heat yall got in recently.
Yeah I'm down @ Solemates. Come check us out...we've definitely got a bunch of good stuff in sz. 10.5. I just came across a pair of 06Fire Red V for $140 that we hadn't put out yet.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

I know it's early guys but does anyone have any info on any Black Friday deals at Nike Outlet stores?

It's usually 30% off the entire store from Midnight- until a certain time in the morning like 6am or something.

If you don't mind waiting in line for 3-5 hours just to get into the store, then another 1 hour or so to check out you'll like it I guess.

where do you go that it takes 3-5 hours to get in the store and a hour checkout?? I went to the one in riverhead Long Island last year and I was there 40 minsearly, got in the store as soon as they opened and took 10 mins to pick out some shoes and stood online for 2 mins. It was nothing like the way you make itsound.

xbiker47, Aurora Outlet is mayhem on Black Friday. Its like a 3 hour line to get into the mall. It gets that bad there; and if you step foo tin the store after2 am, its already shredded with boxes on the floor and $!#% everywhere.

Nikembe Jetta, you planning on hitting the HOH CHI openings in a week or so? Hit me up via PM.

Jeffersonville

TOns of AF1 players(lebron, Kobe)
Air force 1 cities still available

Fusion V blk/royal/red FSR
Chicago Air max 90s-select sizes

Sup everybody...this is a little off topic but honestly I dont give an %%@....We all line up early in the morning for kicks...spend hours calling outlets forkicks...drive all over the face of the earth for kicks....Tommrrow is a crazy important day in American History...PLEASE EVERYONE GET OUT AND VOTETOMMRROW!!!!!!! If you can spend however many hours a day looking at this thread for deals, please spend that energy tomrrow voting......(If your too young orhave a criminal record and cant vote, get on your peoples and make sure they vote!!!!)

yeah trust me jeffersonville was a mess last year. snowing outside and it took 1 hour to check out. ...also had to park about 2 miles away
this year it will be super sales cus of the recession and consumers reluctance to spend.

^lol McCain.

Still some SB Wallets at MLK Factory Outlet in Portland, my boy just confirmed, but he doesnt know jack about anything else. I'll be on Wednesday for areport cuz im gonna drop by there.

yeah stupid to bring up politics
if you are gonna vote just cus someone in a niketalk thread told you to..chances are your vote is ILL-ADVISED or BAD JUDGEMENT
if voting is not important to you then dont vote
however, i'm up at 630 to vote for sure....why? i care about politics.
but if you dont then dont

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

xbiker47, Aurora Outlet is mayhem on Black Friday. Its like a 3 hour line to get into the mall. It gets that bad there; and if you step foo tin the store after 2 am, its already shredded with boxes on the floor and $!#% everywhere.

Nikembe Jetta, you planning on hitting the HOH CHI openings in a week or so? Hit me up via PM.
Well if its located in a mall I guess thats understandable, the nike I go to is in a outdoor tanger. I remember last year I left the outlets at 3am and it was madness, people parked anywhere and everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom