November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Sick sale, its a shame i cant come off with anything. Nothing interests me at all excpet the p-rod highs for 48 which r in store only. Hope everyone else getsgood stuff.

Originally Posted by bugginout

My pair of VIs arrived today from Folsom. Flawless. Size 13, but I wear 12... Expecting my pair of 11.5s from Ohio later this week. MUCH thanks for the info NT! Good stuff.

not to hate on you but why did you buy one sz 13 and one sz 11.5 when you wear a sz 12?

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by bugginout

My pair of VIs arrived today from Folsom. Flawless. Size 13, but I wear 12... Expecting my pair of 11.5s from Ohio later this week. MUCH thanks for the info NT! Good stuff.

not to hate on you but why did you buy one sz 13 and one sz 12 when you wear a sz 11.5?

You misread, he wears a 12 and when he called, the store was probably sold out of his size so he ordered 1 size up. Then same situation happened with theother and got a .5 smaller.

Can someone tell me what was the biggest size in the SB Baseball (GUCCI) jacket SPOT had?..I checked two weeks ago and didn't see my size.....

thanks

Angel

Good deals on SPoT, but money is tight, got to pick my spots (no pun) on all the sales taking place this upcoming month.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Anybody know where i can get the laser Air Jordan Retro I Premiers in a size 9 for retail? either online or in the CHI? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Call Ubiq here in Philly. 215.988.0194. They still have various sizes of both the Lasers and Gucci Jordan 1s. As of yesterday they had a size 9 inthe lasers. They take phone orders.

dang i wanted that SB jacket from Spot, but all sold out
mad.gif

Originally Posted by EdEdEdEdEd

If i was a true jerk, I'd get both of those size 8's. but I have more than enough in my vault. Is there anyone on my level?

DAMN YOU GASSED SON. U STRAIGHT COMEDY WITH YOUR WORDS.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
true ^^ ,

Damm that jacket was on sale for $150 last week, thats a steal for who scooped for $99

^ me two, that jacket was tight, i thought the boba fetts would sell out first so i added those first and then the jacket sold out

Does anyone know if there are any SB Backpacks still available? What's the product number so I can call and find out? Thanks in advance!

Thanks guys for the Dime magazine replies. I guess it should be arriving anytime now since a few of you guys are already getting them. My initial thought wasthat it was perhaps just a fluke but now I see its not.

On another note - got my carmines from Aurora yesterday and I was mad as hell. I ordered an 8.5, but I got an 8 and an 8.5 plus a mismatch box of 7.5
mad.gif
Iwas like what the f!#%. I asked the guy to check them for me and he said they were good, but I guess with all the orders they were processing, they must of gotthem mixed up, but damn, this bad?

I am planning to call Aurora later today to see if they could do something, but I highly doubt it since the carmines are pretty much gone by now. To anyone whohas had a similar problem, were you guys able to resolve it or find the matching pair when calling back? I know the odds are pretty low that someone else whogot the other mismatch pair would call also, but has anyone tried and actually suceeded? I guess they are at least pretty close (size 8 and 8.5, and not 10.5and 14 mismatch pair mentioned earlier) but I was planning to give away the pair as a x-mas gift but it would suck to have to do that
sick.gif

^yep that's what it is..call up kittery maine (207-451-6094),they may still have some,if not give the employee the product # and they can check theinventory of every outlet,just like the 800 #

^Just called up kittery maine, employee said they don't have any, they never had the carmines. Did you get a pair from there?

You're right, the best thing to do is do a product # search. I'll try that later.

If anyone is interested this store around my way has NIB JORDAN V GREEN BEAN in a sz 11, 11.5 and 13 for $130 Flat no tax. If interested pm me.

Oh, and JORDAN IV Military Blue's in a sz 11 & 11.5 for $125 flat as well. If interested pm me.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Oh, and JORDAN IV Military Blue's in a sz 11 & 11.5 for $125 flat as well. If interested pm me.
Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

If anyone is interested this store around my way has NIB JORDAN V GREEN BEAN in a sz 11, 11.5 and 13 for $130 Flat no tax. If interested pm me.
that doesnt even sound like a deal....but hey some 1 might PM you...

aikman1215- I put the ^ referring to supa's post,m y fault if there was a mix up about carmines. I was talking about the backpacks,that's where Ipurchased mine awhile back..but yea,guive the product # for the backpack to an employee,and they can check the system

Back
Top Bottom