November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Only MJs, I just hit you with a text for some info. Me and the wife are definitely sliddin through there 2morrow afternoon.

STOP! No McFlys No McFlys No McFlys No McFlys No McFlys No McFlys

It was a myth! the kid was clueless about what hyperdunks were releasing and just figured it would be those. My bad....I should have confirmed with my connectFIRST!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

It was a myth! the kid was clueless about what hyperdunks were releasing and just figured it would be those. My bad....I should have confirmed with my connect FIRST!

i need a 9.5 in mcflys when u get a chance.. thanks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

btw, i heard you were a scammer.... theres no truth to that right?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

To all you nay sayers: a picture speaks a thousand words - well, here's 5,000

Zach13G - you must not have been able to get your hands on a pair of OLNL......I feel for you (See Receipt) and just cause no one said it in the HOH Chicago thread -

"You want me to believe that there were no OLNL packs because no one said it in the HOH Chicago thread...YOU BOUGHT THAT LINE" - Frank from Scareface (and a little bit of OnlyMJsCollected)
smokin.gif

WORD WILL GET OUT, I WILL BE CONFIRMED LEGIT, ---------AND DID I MENTION THAT THE MARTY MCFLY HYPERDUNKS WILL BE RELEASING ON SATURDAY
wink.gif

IM SO CONNECTED AT HOH CHICAGO THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO WITH ALL THESE EXCLUSIVES IM GONNA HAVE......AND OH YEAH WAIT TILL I POST THE PICS OF WHAT I WILL GET THE NEXT TWO DAYS
roll.gif

Like i said BEFORE, I got all those that sent me money- Hit me on the Cell to find out what else is in store for the FAITHFULS!
only MJs collected wrote:

It was a myth! the kid was clueless about what hyperdunks were releasing and just figured it would be those. My bad....I should have confirmed with my connect FIRST!
yes, no?

Angel

For Those That May Be Interested NDC Did A Late Afternoon Restock On The Charity 1s Released Today...Only A Few Sizes (9,10,10.5)

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

For Those That May Be Interested NDC Did A Late Afternoon Restock On The Charity 1s Released Today...Only A Few Sizes (9,10,10.5)
You beat me to it, I just noticed that too. Did the AM 90s drop yesterday too? Those were the only Charity shoes I was looking forward to.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^They Had Em At My NT Today(Release Was Today)

Crap, I guess Imma have to call up some NTs. Was hoping I could catch em at NDC so I could potentially use the 20% off and get free shipping with thestructures that I also want to pick up.

what up everyone???

atticonlineshop.com - 50% off everything in their online store(10deep, crooks, stussy, etc etc)...looks like the website is having some difficulties right now,but i got an order in alil while ago...

they still got some nice stuff available...get on it

oh yeah, almost forgot the promo code...: READTHEBLOG

enjoy

oh and lookin for the carmines...9.5 or 10 lol

those SB jackets are nowhere to be found, I called Nike Special Orders and they said they're not at any outlet unfortunately.

SB jackets were located in the clearance rounders at Woodbury Outlet.. Few were left..

Neon AF1 Jersey Gardens has them but in the back from transfers.. NO 10s or 10.5.. Let me know what size & I'll check tomorrow

Last Chicago HOH update: I gotta say today was a good day!

"Who else want sum!? Who else wants some of Debo?! Oh you want some too old man"

nothing major but you know

ddd...dddd.dddd that's not all folks!

Hey only MJs collected what kind of sizes are still left in the foams, and do they have the XX3's already that are releasing later thismonth?

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

what up everyone???

atticonlineshop.com - 50% off everything in their online store(10deep, crooks, stussy, etc etc)...looks like the website is having some difficulties right now, but i got an order in alil while ago...

they still got some nice stuff available...get on it

oh yeah, almost forgot the promo code...: READTHEBLOG

enjoy

oh and lookin for the carmines...9.5 or 10 lol
Good lookin', some deals on there. Too bad you can't order Nikes off their site. C&C New Era is pretty nice though for $20...

since I'm up herre all weekend - I swung by aurora today
They got a BOAT LOAD!! Of fusion clothes- and the rest was the same ol bull
I'll be back at HOH in the morning

went out to my outlet tonight to return sum shoes. picked up sum white/red kobe trainers. other than that they still had sum zoom kobe 3 "MPLS" mostsizes it looked like. and thats bout it..nothing much. ill deff be hitting it up though for the day after thanksgiving midnight sale.

Back
Top Bottom