November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

I think the real problem is the lurkers who post no info yet check this thread every hour an go and buy up as many pairs as possible when some one drops info.Think 2's. I do my best to call around at least once a week with info to try and help people out but not everyone feels the same. Regardless I willcontinue to check up for everyone and post them here. If people want to shoot me info via PM I will gladly do the same to give you a heads up first but thisthread should be about information sharing not making sure your "boys" are hooked up then posting info on here when you know there are not any sizesleft.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the good ol' days of the outlet post....

i remember i use to post new info weekly about stuff that dropped and was getting ready to come out.....

felt good to see people reply saying they got them a pair from my info.

frown.gif

you see that's the problem people on here talking about how they are hooking people up and not ever getting the love back but you have to remember this isthe OUTLET REPORT. Give info cause you like to help others not to receive some sort of compensation for helping NIKE make more money off of us.

if the "ntoc" think there the only people who call outlets on a regular to find b-grades that they can find on any online site for about the sameprice (besides the occasional, HIT) then they are naive

theres other people who do that all day too and don't even post...i never called a outlet or ordered from one, nothing that i really wanted has come outjust some plain ol crap thats 15 dollars less than retail

now people saying they are going to keep the info...like that "other" site doesn't have a outlet thread either, you have to be a member to viewit though(kind of good i guess)...then all the b-grades end up being sold there...

so just don't think you guys are the only guys that do it.

once people catch on then there will be more and more of these "crews" making it harder n harder for you and everyone else...

i just check here for website n store updates not into the outlet hype myself...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 51)]NEWS FLASH:[/color]
Everyone has the same opportunity to get shoes from an outlet store. Unless you have a shady inside connection like Pigeon Forge. Some folks just put in moretime on the hustle. Life is too short to spend all day chasing CDP jordans, they are just shoes. If you spent afraction of your time working rather than calling outlet stores, you could easily afford CDP jordans at MSRP.
Everyone loves a deal and wants a pair of Jordans, but no one should lose site of reality. People are dying everyday ofdisease and America is at war.
frown.gif

If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, don't waste any of our time. Just quit crying because youdidn't get some B-grade Carmine VI's. Remember Greed is one of the seven deadly sins.

got home and my carmines were there...everything perfect cept the 'B' written on the tags, correct box and both shoes matched..got em from folsom incali

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Everyone has the same opportunity to get shoes from an outlet store. Unless you have a shady inside connection like Pigeon Forge. Some folks just put in more time on the hustle. Life is too short to spend all day chasing CDP jordans, they are just shoes. If you spent a fraction of your time working rather than calling outlet stores, you could easily afford CDP jordans at MSRP.
Everyone loves a deal and wants a pair of Jordans, but no one should lose site of reality. People are dying everyday of disease and America is at war.
frown.gif

If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, don't waste any of time. Just quit crying because you didn't get some B-grade Carmine VI's. Remember Greed is one of the seven deadly sins.

word

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Everyone has the same opportunity to get shoes from an outlet store. Unless you have a shady inside connection like Pigeon Forge. Some folks just put in more time on the hustle. Life is too short to spend all day chasing CDP jordans, they are just shoes. If you spent a fraction of your time working rather than calling outlet stores, you could easily afford CDP jordans at MSRP.
Everyone loves a deal and wants a pair of Jordans, but no one should lose site of reality. People are dying everyday of disease and America is at war.
frown.gif

If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, don't waste any of time. Just quit crying because you didn't get some B-grade Carmine VI's. Remember Greed is one of the seven deadly sins.
come on man, you really wasted all of your time typing all that crap
smh.gif
I work full time, but I have a family to feed so a good deal on some kicksis always nice. I dont have time to sit and call around everyday for possibly nothing (for those of you who do and post it...props, thank you) this is a sneaker forum, not a pity website for third worldcountries that have dying/starving kids, nor do I live in one, so your point on that = fail.

BTW, I got my A-grade Carmine 6s at retail, so I'm not crying that I didnt get a B-grade pair.

s dubl, word.

we arent crying that we didnt get B-Grade carmines (i got 2 a grade pairs my self already). some of us that have been on here for a while are voicing aredispleasure with what the idea of this thread has turned into. outlet crew? seriously? i mean, whatever, NT has many teams so i suppose it was a given but whenyou got memphisboi in here even shaking his head, someone that used to drop tons of info in these posts of years past then i think its safe to say we havereason for concern.

anyway, i still hold hope. there are still good people on NT and a lot of us remember the days of getting helped out a lot and doing what we could/can toreturn the favor. some great bonds have been made by some of us, the countless pairs of shoes i have been able to get my hands on that weren't evenreleased in this country is a test to that. when nikeID first started i remember ordering multiple pairs for people over seas who couldnt order themselves.

Ok i'm done, ill just take the time to say thanks to people that go out of there way to help other on this forum out getting shoes we want at a price pointwe feel more comfortable paying.

Is it really coming to the point of creating "crews" that will only hook each other up? Why not get what you want, tell your friends, then post ithere? That way you get yours, then give everyone else a chance. Don't know what how you guys are gonna do this, but I do know one thing. The 2 outletsclosest to me, people can call or whatever, but I will ALWAYS have first dibs, and will be the first to know, about anything decent coming in shipment. Justtoo bad they rarely get great stuff. LOL

Nike Factory - Great Mall

Air-Tech Challenge - White/Sonic Yellow - $29.99 FSR
White/ Neutral Grey Vintage Dunk High Samples on Hash wall - $59.99
White/ Pine (Green) Vintage Dunk High Samples on Hash wall - $59.99

Theres also a pair of White/ University Blue V Low - Sz 13 Women - $29.99

didnt see anythign else that interest me.

as you can tell i am a baby....but as a person i see both sides of the story. i lean more towards the cats who oppose the system because info should be sharedhence this is why it is a open forum. but if dudes are puttin in work then hey let them do them. its life. these are just material things that will be hereafter we are gone....be easy everyone. and no im not a lurker i barely got money to afford my phone bill...just my two cents

AM97 Black/Mango 312641-081

Bend, OR and Jackson, NJ both had a few sizes left yesterday morning. Prices were 39.99 and 29.99 respectively. I called Jackson, NJ and they said they couldonly find a sz 13 so I didn't buy.

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

Nike Factory - Great Mall

Air-Tech Challenge - White/Sonic Yellow - $29.99 FSR
White/ Neutral Grey Vintage Dunk High Samples on Hash wall - $59.99
White/ Pine (Green) Vintage Dunk High Samples on Hash wall - $59.99

Theres also a pair of White/ University Blue V Low - Sz 13 Women - $29.99

didnt see anythign else that interest me.
veery tempting....I might call in the morning.

Thanks.

Foamposite boots, maize/red/navy/black hyperdunks and blue chips, as well as grey/white AF1s avail in a lot of sizes on eastbayvault.

info for the Thanksgiving weekend sales at factory outlets.

20% is pretty weak, the 40% off on Saturday sounds nice but my outlet usually excludes all Jordan & Lebron stuff.

Back
Top Bottom