November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

I hit up the new Jack's Irvine location last night and they had a bunch of old SB's i guess they've just been stashing away because they said theyhave pretty much full size runs on all these. They're grand opening is this weekend and the whole store will be 20-30% off. Here is a link to the grandopening details: http://www.jackssurfboards.com/jacks-irvine.aspx

Stand outs I saw:

Jack's 50th anniversary classic (all gold)
MF Doom dunk high
720 dunk low
Brutes dunk high
Jihrod
Bo Rod
Shoe Goo
Paul Urich
Guns n Roses mid
Skate or Die low
Takashi 2 low
Milli Vanilli low

The carmines I received were surprisingly flawless, 10x better than the Hares. The only flaw I saw was the stupid B marked on the tag.

CHICAGO HOH UPDATE

Everyone that hit me up and sent payment to my paypal I got your shoes!
If anyone needs something just call me! My battery is getting drained from all this Internet
(XXX)-XXX-XXXX - HAHA you should have been a faithful!
roll.gif

Paypal email: [email protected]

Originally Posted by Vansshoes66

I hit up the new Jack's Irvine location last night and they had a bunch of old SB's i guess they've just been stashing away because they said they have pretty much full size runs on all these. They're grand opening is this weekend and the whole store will be 20-30% off. Here is a link to the grand opening details: http://www.jackssurfboards.com/jacks-irvine.aspxhttp://www.jackssurfboards.com/jacks-irvine.aspx

Stand outs I saw:

Jack's 50th anniversary classic (all gold)
MF Doom dunk high
720 dunk low
Brutes dunk high
Jihrod
Bo Rod
Shoe Goo
Paul Urich
Guns n Roses mid
Skate or Die low
Takashi 2 low
Milli Vanilli low
How much were the MF Dooms? Phone orders?

^^the MF Dooms were 150. I don't think they're doing phone orders on this stuff but you can try calling them.

Just a heads up, a new nikestore opened up here TODAY in CT at the West Farms Mall, and they had these, I believe for $125. Here is the number: 860-521-0407

ajtonynew3.jpg

I personally passed, have no interest, but I thought someone on here might. I have no idea if they ship, you could always try calling.

^ dooms tempting

anyone who order Carmine from Aurora oh

I just wondering how much they charged with shipped? do they charge tax?

bcuz they charged $129 from my bro and he live in NY.

only MJs collected wrote:

CHICAGO HOH UPDATE

Everyone that hit me up and sent payment to my paypal I got your shoes!
If anyone needs something just call me! My battery is getting drained from all this Internet
773-269-7687
Paypal email: [email protected]

has anyone done any transactions with him before? his paypal is a verified premier member just wanted to ask if anyone else has worked with himbefore?

That new Nike store in CT posted a few posts above me doesn't ship. I called about the dorenbechrt 1's. They said that they are different than a Nikeoutlet and a niketown. They have a custom t shirt bar and some Nike id scan thing.

kekeyoungjin - I got my (mismatch
smh.gif
) carmines from aurora 2 days ago. Total for my pair was $129 also. Tax was $8.52 (7.75%) and shipping was $10.25 (fedexground). I guess they are charging a flat rate for shipping because I was charged pretty much what you were and I live in SoCal which is ALOT close than NY.

So yeah, they do charge for taxes and shipping, your total sounds right.

Just hit up the following:

Camarillo - Black/Red XV's
San Ysidro - Nothing
Cabazon - Nothing
Orange - Nothing
Ontario - XXII Omega Scattered Sizes
XV Black/Red Scattered Sizes
AJ I Low Green/Grey/White FSR

Vegas - Retro 8 Peapod Scattered Sizes
- Retro XV Laser Scattered Sizes
- Retro I Low Black/Red Scattered Sizes
- XXII Omega Scattered Sizes

Vegas Premium - XXII Omega FSR

Everyone and their momma had the Jordan Flypside if anyone cares, Vegas Premium has two colorways.

For anyone who has seen the Jordan XV Black/Red recently at an outlet, have they come down in price or are they still 99.99? Thanks.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

San Ysidro - Nothing
Cabazon - Nothing
Orange - Nothing

Everyone and their momma had the Jordan Flypside if anyone cares, Vegas Premium has two colorways.

Apparently someone isn't giving you the whole story because Orange has a decent amount of blk/red 15s left. They also have FSR of those grey/tealAJF12's.

Originally Posted by aikman1215

kekeyoungjin - I got my (mismatch
smh.gif
) carmines from aurora 2 days ago. Total for my pair was $129 also. Tax was $8.52 (7.75%) and shipping was $10.25 (fedex ground). I guess they are charging a flat rate for shipping because I was charged pretty much what you were and I live in SoCal which is ALOT close than NY.

So yeah, they do charge for taxes and shipping, your total sounds right.
woo.. it sucks that you got mismate.. what you gonna do with mismate pair? Thanks for answer
Well they never mention tax when I asked total price,just said my total gonna be around 118
also I heard someone got free shipped without tax.. they just paid 109.99..
I just hope to not get mismatch or damaged pair for this one
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

San Ysidro - Nothing
Cabazon - Nothing
Orange - Nothing

how much is those retro 8 peapods at vegas

Apparently someone isn't giving you the whole story because Orange has a decent amount of blk/red 15s left. They also have FSR of those grey/teal AJF12's.
By nothing, meant, nothing new. Orange has had Black/Red XV's since it opened. Didn't ask about the Fusion's.

anyone know where i can get some carmines in 11.5? from what i hear only three factory stores got them in the whole nation and they sold out friday! for thoseof you with small %++ feet or big %++ feet, the Edingburgh factory store in Indiana has a pair left in 8 and a pair left in 16 for the carmines. someone hookme up with some 11.5's!

Back
Top Bottom