November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

^if i can get 30% off that would be perfect...missed out on this
tried my local outlet still priced at 130 yet

Originally Posted by woodburnNIKE

Hey dudes-giving you a woodburn update. We got some massive footwear markdowns

We'll do phone orders from 5a-10a monday morning, and maybe during the day if we have coverage.

Silver Foamposite Pros-$64.99
Black Zoom Flight 96s-$34.99
Zoom Flight 95 Premiums-$34.99
Infrared 90 AF1s-$49.99
Spiridon AF1s-$54.99
Toronto, Germany, and Japan Supreme AF1s-$49.99
Germany Premium AF1 Mids-$34.99
All White AM 90's (325018-111)-$39.99
Blue/Yellow/White AM Plus (306696-481)-$24.99

Mods-please copy this post to the December updates
good lookin out dude

Only size 10 left in the Foam Pros
frown.gif

Just picked up a 2nd pair of McDonald's HS AA Hyperdunks to play ball in off shoetrends.com. They have them for $100 plus $15 shipping, so still underretail, but if you buy a 2nd item there's free shipping. As of 12/01/08 11:20 PST, they have sizes 9 to 13.

UPDATE EVERYONE: If you need Foamposites..they are markin them down today! For 64.99 at the

San Marcos Outlet in Texas..you can either order later on today or tomorrow..try to hold back though for a lil while if you can..they have enough to go aroundbelieve me..

They are also markin down some of the shoes that WoodburnNike mentioned a few pages back..just call and ask for style numbers to make sure they have 'em..

512-353-8500 is there number..lurkers leave props..resellers do not bother to call!

Now this is how NT used too be. Everybody helping each other out.
For my Bronx heads, Basic's in Co-op City has all 3 of the Sheed Air Force 1 High's for $120.

30% OFF + FREE SHIPPING AT NIKE.COM UNTIL MIDNIGHT 12/1/08
30% OFF CODE - NIKEJOY
FREE SHIPPING CODE - GIVENIKE

see particulars:

* Enter promo code GIVENIKE at checkout. Free shipping is valid for standard ground shipping only. Order usually arrives in 2-9 business days.Additional fees apply for expedited shipping andmultiple shipping destinations. Limit one per person, not transferable and not redeemable for cash or credit towards previous purchases. Valid online or viatelephone only. Free shipping promo code can be used in addition to one other promo code. Not valid on NIKEiD or Gift Cards (Gift Cards always ship free).Offer expires December 20, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. PST at NikeStore.com.

** Enter promo code NIKEJOY at checkout. For discount to apply the minimum merchandise total must be $125.00 after any other discounts aretaken and before shipping, handling and taxes are added. Not valid on select merchandise: key launch, exclusive, or limited-time products, Jordan launches,Flight Club, Air Force 1's, NIKEiD, LIVESTRONG, Apple products, Gift Cards, Nike+ technology equipment such as Nike+ iPod Sport Kit. Limit one per person, per transaction. Nottransferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, or towards previous purchases, not for employees. Redeemable at NikeStore.com or via telephone only. Can beused in combination with Free Shipping promo codes only. Offer expires December 1, 2008 at 11:59 p.m.PST. Apple and iPod are trademarks of Apple, Inc.

Originally Posted by CORbx

Now this is how NT used too be. Everybody helping each other out.
For my Bronx heads, Basic's in Co-op City has all 3 of the Sheed Air Force 1 High's for $120.

yooo corbx, i remember when they originally got them in, around the same time as silver foams, they tried to sell em to me, $200 was the price smh.. 120 isntbad,but did you check the available sizes left? it usually says it on the shoe//good post nonetheless

Originally Posted by easy3000

^can I get picks of that leather sb jacket?
sorry dont have a camera at the moment but its all black leather with little SB thing all over it and a fur type @%! inside

right on dmxgod.....i was able to place on order swooped the last
size 12...at first dude said no more 12s but was able to find one.
well thanks bro they shippin out tomorrow talked to paul. mad coo and was very helpful.

dmxgod wrote:

UPDATE EVERYONE: If you need Foamposites..they are markin them down today! For 64.99 at the

San Marcos Outlet in Texas..you can either order later on today or tomorrow..try to hold back though for a lil while if you can..they have enough to go around believe me..

They are also markin down some of the shoes that WoodburnNike mentioned a few pages back..just call and ask for style numbers to make sure they have 'em..

512-353-8500 is there number..lurkers leave props..resellers do not bother to call!

Chumps won't pick up the phone
mad.gif

Thanks for the info tho!!!

Originally Posted by richie4dayz

wow! nike outlets don't take gift cards over the phone!
mad.gif

Yeah this sucks I tried to use mine on the phone today also. Didn't take either.

Originally Posted by woodburnNIKE

Hey dudes-giving you a woodburn update. We got some massive footwear markdowns

We'll do phone orders from 5a-10a monday morning, and maybe during the day if we have coverage.

Silver Foamposite Pros-$64.99
Black Zoom Flight 96s-$34.99
Zoom Flight 95 Premiums-$34.99
Infrared 90 AF1s-$49.99
Spiridon AF1s-$54.99
Toronto, Germany, and Japan Supreme AF1s-$49.99
Germany Premium AF1 Mids-$34.99
All White AM 90's (325018-111)-$39.99
Blue/Yellow/White AM Plus (306696-481)-$24.99

Mods-please copy this post to the December updates

Damn, just called. all sold out.

being at work from 730-430 unappreciated