NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

nice purps

Shot to RL for these things, much appreciated fam.
n4i0bk.jpg

thanks again Kal

nice purps

Shot to RL for these things, much appreciated fam.
n4i0bk.jpg

thanks again Kal

Got a great deal. Couldn't pass it up.

Nice pickups on the jams and obsidians. And congratulations man. You can now be a stoner legally. 
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Got a great deal. Couldn't pass it up.

Nice pickups on the jams and obsidians. And congratulations man. You can now be a stoner legally. 
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

jkjordan wrote: Got the new Adidas Revolution 30 Bulls shorts from online for a little less then retail.
How do you like them?  Love authentic shorts but $150 for non-game used shorts is.  
eyes.gif

I actually like them.  I put some more pics up on the other brand forum.  I know it's pricey, but I personally think that the quality is great and I have some nike team issued college authentics and older NBA authentics.  I've always wanted a pair of Bulls shorts, so I figured why not.  Also, I like that these shorts have a rubber grip material on the inner part of the waistband, which helps grip your clothes.  

Originally Posted by ehh

jkjordan wrote: Got the new Adidas Revolution 30 Bulls shorts from online for a little less then retail.
How do you like them?  Love authentic shorts but $150 for non-game used shorts is.  
eyes.gif

I actually like them.  I put some more pics up on the other brand forum.  I know it's pricey, but I personally think that the quality is great and I have some nike team issued college authentics and older NBA authentics.  I've always wanted a pair of Bulls shorts, so I figured why not.  Also, I like that these shorts have a rubber grip material on the inner part of the waistband, which helps grip your clothes.  

Back
Top Bottom