NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

210amow.jpg

2010's and ZKV Miles Davis..........I know I ain't on the east coast no more, but damn Seattle taxes the s**t out of things......

2010's and ZKV Miles Davis..........I know I ain't on the east coast no more, but damn Seattle taxes the s**t out of things......

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

TheLWerd- nice pick up man! I just a got a few.. where'd you cop?

copped from various thrift stores man, nothing beats on the cheap
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

TheLWerd- nice pick up man! I just a got a few.. where'd you cop?

copped from various thrift stores man, nothing beats on the cheap
pimp.gif

densho: I've tried a few different types of those bracelets that have been recommended by friends - and it always seems to me that they have more of a placebo effect - but i could be wrong. The salesman for these types of gadgets must have a "fake it til you make it" type of attitude

densho: I've tried a few different types of those bracelets that have been recommended by friends - and it always seems to me that they have more of a placebo effect - but i could be wrong. The salesman for these types of gadgets must have a "fake it til you make it" type of attitude

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

im actually positive this is just gimik but then i just wanna try it myself rep sf at the same time lol but ur right its a mind over matter thing so ima just beleive it will work haha

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

im actually positive this is just gimik but then i just wanna try it myself rep sf at the same time lol but ur right its a mind over matter thing so ima just beleive it will work haha

Back
Top Bottom