NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Cool Grey X1s for today...
29x92bp.jpg

Originally Posted by densho23

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

densho: I've tried a few different types of those bracelets that have been recommended by friends - and it always seems to me that they have more of a placebo effect - but i could be wrong. The salesman for these types of gadgets must have a "fake it til you make it" type of attitude
          im actually positive this is just gimik but then i just wanna try it myself rep sf at the same time lol but ur right its a mind over matter thing so ima just beleive it will work haha

saw a new investigative report on those types of bracelets and their studies showed it placebo...they said however if it makes you mentally feel better etc then sure i guess its worth it at that point but in terms of physical scientific proof...they dont work. 

ill live with my silly bandz...they make me feel sillier.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by densho23

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

densho: I've tried a few different types of those bracelets that have been recommended by friends - and it always seems to me that they have more of a placebo effect - but i could be wrong. The salesman for these types of gadgets must have a "fake it til you make it" type of attitude
          im actually positive this is just gimik but then i just wanna try it myself rep sf at the same time lol but ur right its a mind over matter thing so ima just beleive it will work haha

saw a new investigative report on those types of bracelets and their studies showed it placebo...they said however if it makes you mentally feel better etc then sure i guess its worth it at that point but in terms of physical scientific proof...they dont work. 

ill live with my silly bandz...they make me feel sillier.
wink.gif

Finally got a pair of HUF dunks after years of searchin, couldnt pass up $155 + 15 for shipping. Also picked up some atom reds and HUF blazers . Quick cell phone pics:

2rduiqw.jpg

Finally got a pair of HUF dunks after years of searchin, couldnt pass up $155 + 15 for shipping. Also picked up some atom reds and HUF blazers . Quick cell phone pics:

2rduiqw.jpg

Originally Posted by c4

Shot to RL for these things, much appreciated fam, thanks again Kal

No problem sir, ENJOY

Damn Idol went in- Dope denims

Retro- Dope 5s!! Nike Air FTW

Be back next week... waiting on some things..

Originally Posted by c4

Shot to RL for these things, much appreciated fam, thanks again Kal

No problem sir, ENJOY

Damn Idol went in- Dope denims

Retro- Dope 5s!! Nike Air FTW

Be back next week... waiting on some things..

Back
Top Bottom