NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Originally Posted by T21D

Mod- very nice^^^
pimp.gif
, pardon my ignorance, but where's the air bubble?

2k10's-

Babalot Aero pro-
I think the lighting is hiding Modz' air bubble.  I tilted my screen and could just see what looked like the window.

Anyway, Fred, you gotta let me know how those 2K10's fit... and what's the setup on your AeroPro. 
wink.gif

Mod- very nice^^^
pimp.gif

2k10's-

Babalot Aero pro-
I think the lighting is hiding Modz' air bubble.  I tilted my screen and could just see what looked like the window.

Anyway, Fred, you gotta let me know how those 2K10's fit... and what's the setup on your AeroPro. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Mod- very nice^^^
pimp.gif

nice indeed! but same question?

Same spot you'll always find it, adjust your screen brightness and contrast. in the pic the bounceback from the flash has whiteouted the bubble.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Mod- very nice^^^
pimp.gif

nice indeed! but same question?

Same spot you'll always find it, adjust your screen brightness and contrast. in the pic the bounceback from the flash has whiteouted the bubble.

repost,

just copped some base model infiniti wheels, these and the 19" ones look the best IMO

they rub a little up front so I going to need to change the tires or get spacers

repost,

just copped some base model infiniti wheels, these and the 19" ones look the best IMO

they rub a little up front so I going to need to change the tires or get spacers

Modzzilla wrote:Same spot you'll always find it, adjust your screen brightness and contrast. in the pic the bounceback from the flash has whiteouted the bubble.
After taking P's suggestion(tilting my laptop screen) I DID see the bubble. No harm homie and hope you didn't take offense. I'm the last person on gods given earth to talk about J's because I don't have any of the good ones.

P and ChamWillJam23- I found the Babolats a bit on the stiff side since I've used Prince's (mid plus 800's) for over 15 years. So I decided to take a plunge and try something different. Set up on the rackets are standard 16X19 on the Aeros and the GT drive, both with pro hurricanes 17 gauges.

Modzzilla wrote:Same spot you'll always find it, adjust your screen brightness and contrast. in the pic the bounceback from the flash has whiteouted the bubble.
After taking P's suggestion(tilting my laptop screen) I DID see the bubble. No harm homie and hope you didn't take offense. I'm the last person on gods given earth to talk about J's because I don't have any of the good ones.

P and ChamWillJam23- I found the Babolats a bit on the stiff side since I've used Prince's (mid plus 800's) for over 15 years. So I decided to take a plunge and try something different. Set up on the rackets are standard 16X19 on the Aeros and the GT drive, both with pro hurricanes 17 gauges.

None at all dude, i didn't even notice until you mentioned it.

None at all dude, i didn't even notice until you mentioned it.

Back
Top Bottom