NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

xiii
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Modzzilla wrote:Same spot you'll always find it, adjust your screen brightness and contrast. in the pic the bounceback from the flash has whiteouted the bubble.
After taking P's suggestion(tilting my laptop screen) I DID see the bubble. No harm homie and hope you didn't take offense. I'm the last person on gods given earth to talk about J's because I don't have any of the good ones.

Super modest!!!
wink.gif

Here's a few new pick ups for me...

1985 Nike Air Conventions mislabeled and in my sz on the auction site for $37 shipped...

Nice little addition to my vintage collection... Trying to expand my collection with shoes that may have influenced the design of the Jordan 1 or KO or was a spin of them... This is a perfect example of that considering the KO sole, long nylon tongue like the KO, logo on the side, etc...

And some '94 Retro White Cements... Fantastic shape for their age... Local meet up for $90... (Along side my '01 retros)

Originally Posted by T21D

Modzzilla wrote:Same spot you'll always find it, adjust your screen brightness and contrast. in the pic the bounceback from the flash has whiteouted the bubble.
After taking P's suggestion(tilting my laptop screen) I DID see the bubble. No harm homie and hope you didn't take offense. I'm the last person on gods given earth to talk about J's because I don't have any of the good ones.

Super modest!!!
wink.gif

Here's a few new pick ups for me...

1985 Nike Air Conventions mislabeled and in my sz on the auction site for $37 shipped...

Nice little addition to my vintage collection... Trying to expand my collection with shoes that may have influenced the design of the Jordan 1 or KO or was a spin of them... This is a perfect example of that considering the KO sole, long nylon tongue like the KO, logo on the side, etc...

And some '94 Retro White Cements... Fantastic shape for their age... Local meet up for $90... (Along side my '01 retros)

Couldn't ignore the fact that the 2010 Flint 13's are crappy IMO, so these came in today..........

Minimal Flash

2utj486.jpg

Strong Flash

ipw945.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Couldn't ignore the fact that the 2010 Flint 13's are crappy IMO, so these came in today..........

Minimal Flash

2utj486.jpg

Strong Flash

ipw945.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pick up JW, and $90 of dopeness = BEAT THEM!

Congrats on the new car HAMMER, take it easy son, better to be late, than dead on time.

Congrats on the new car HAMMER, take it easy son, better to be late, than dead on time.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Nah I can't do that dude... Those are display only! They will crispy crumble if I put my fatass on em....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Nah I can't do that dude... Those are display only! They will crispy crumble if I put my fatass on em....
roll.gif

E, nice pickup on that '11 Honda
smokin.gif
. Don't drive that down in here in San Antone, them thieves LOOOOOVE honda parts.

E, nice pickup on that '11 Honda
smokin.gif
. Don't drive that down in here in San Antone, them thieves LOOOOOVE honda parts.

Nice pickup on the foams, can't wait till they drop again so I can cope a few pairs.
Here are my pickups for this past month so far 

Nice pickup on the foams, can't wait till they drop again so I can cope a few pairs.
Here are my pickups for this past month so far 

Back
Top Bottom