Originally Posted by s dubl

these just came in.......

nice pick ups most of you....

I've wanted these for years in a 12-13
30t6p3b.gif

TheAssassin23 wrote:
Wow 
eek.gif
 at all the Pre Heats, they just dont do it for me. 

Edit: To the cat that bought 5 pairs and didnt even get his size 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 It should be frowned upon to sell over retail on new releases. Milking the game for all it was worth 
30t6p3b.gif

It's when you dudes consider it a game that any "fairness" or "integrity" is thrown out the window and it becomes survival of the fittest. Don't blame the dude one bit for doing his thing while most people consider this their real life pokémon.    

Originally Posted by s dubl

these just came in.......

nice pick ups most of you....

I've wanted these for years in a 12-13
30t6p3b.gif

TheAssassin23 wrote:
Wow 
eek.gif
 at all the Pre Heats, they just dont do it for me. 

Edit: To the cat that bought 5 pairs and didnt even get his size 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 It should be frowned upon to sell over retail on new releases. Milking the game for all it was worth 
30t6p3b.gif

It's when you dudes consider it a game that any "fairness" or "integrity" is thrown out the window and it becomes survival of the fittest. Don't blame the dude one bit for doing his thing while most people consider this their real life pokémon.    

Seen quite a few of those on Craigslist since this summer. If I had a photographer in my inner circle i'd cop for them
laugh.gif

Seen quite a few of those on Craigslist since this summer. If I had a photographer in my inner circle i'd cop for them
laugh.gif

Don't know why I'm finally acquiring these but thanks to AquaGrape23

And for $70, another pair was necessary... one of my fav shoes all time although they were butchered

Don't know why I'm finally acquiring these but thanks to AquaGrape23

And for $70, another pair was necessary... one of my fav shoes all time although they were butchered

Like everyone else... Lebron Pre Heats. 1 more on the way.
Got another pair of HoH Royals. Guess the 2011 retros made people not love their pairs no more
laugh.gif

I have to thank dakid926 for VIP Flightposites and Red Pros trade. Much appreciated

SMH at the ink sensor still on the Welcome Homes... gotta go to the outlet now
30t6p3b.gif

Black Red 6s were VNDS for $65 shipped from nflowshoe

Like everyone else... Lebron Pre Heats. 1 more on the way.
Got another pair of HoH Royals. Guess the 2011 retros made people not love their pairs no more
laugh.gif

I have to thank dakid926 for VIP Flightposites and Red Pros trade. Much appreciated

SMH at the ink sensor still on the Welcome Homes... gotta go to the outlet now
30t6p3b.gif

Black Red 6s were VNDS for $65 shipped from nflowshoe

CincoSeisDos - Im not knockin gettin money, I just dont agree with one person being able to buy 5 pairs they dont even fit in just to turn around and up the price. I understand why people do it, I just dont agree with it.

bigj - Those Flightposites are
smokin.gif
and the 2010's are starting to grow on me in that color

CincoSeisDos - Im not knockin gettin money, I just dont agree with one person being able to buy 5 pairs they dont even fit in just to turn around and up the price. I understand why people do it, I just dont agree with it.

bigj - Those Flightposites are
smokin.gif
and the 2010's are starting to grow on me in that color

Back
Top Bottom