NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Recent pickups...took me since 2004 haha but 500th post
pimp.gif

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/jkballer5/?action=view&current=SDC11406.jpg 
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/jkballer5/?action=view&current=SDC11408.jpg

i just got these the other day
black/white and white/black elite socks. makes 10 pairs of elites for me now, unfortunately all...and i mean ALL of my hoopin' shoes are navy/white (school colors)

i just got these the other day
black/white and white/black elite socks. makes 10 pairs of elites for me now, unfortunately all...and i mean ALL of my hoopin' shoes are navy/white (school colors)

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by DZaster

I'm sorry but those Pre-Heats are ugly as hell

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

pre heats arent ugly but they damn sure aint close to being worth the 350 bucks clowns are trying to sell them for.

Trying, heck they are selling for 3 bills +

Highest I seen bidding go on eBay was 315+shipping.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by DZaster

I'm sorry but those Pre-Heats are ugly as hell

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

pre heats arent ugly but they damn sure aint close to being worth the 350 bucks clowns are trying to sell them for.

Trying, heck they are selling for 3 bills +

Highest I seen bidding go on eBay was 315+shipping.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

CincoSeisDos - Im not knockin gettin money, I just dont agree with one person being able to buy 5 pairs they dont even fit in just to turn around and up the price. I understand why people do it, I just dont agree with it.
Oh no doubt, everyone is entitled to their opinion - don't think i'm saying you're wrong, or that my view is  more valid. I myself don't agree with it per sé, but if there's money to be made then by all means go for it is how I see it. 

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

CincoSeisDos - Im not knockin gettin money, I just dont agree with one person being able to buy 5 pairs they dont even fit in just to turn around and up the price. I understand why people do it, I just dont agree with it.
Oh no doubt, everyone is entitled to their opinion - don't think i'm saying you're wrong, or that my view is  more valid. I myself don't agree with it per sé, but if there's money to be made then by all means go for it is how I see it. 

Back
Top Bottom