November 2018 WDYWT Thread

20181107_154535.jpg

[ I'm hating durabuck right about now, because these could have lasted so much longer (given these are my beater shoes and have been for 6 years now )]

20181104_162401~2.jpg
20181104_162348~3.jpg

Those are the best beaters fam, I have a pair of those and they're basically indestructible.

Those are the best beaters fam, I have a pair of those and they're basically indestructible.
the shell and etc yes- pretty much indestructable. But Ive discovered the durabuck on the eyelids and near the front pull tab cracks pretty bad even on older NDS/DS pairs. Something with the durabuck material being notorious to dry out much more quickly than other materials like suede/leather.. Because its not something I noticed on just one shoe, but on DS shoes.

Lol I cant complain on them too badly, beaters for six years - Id def say I got my value out of them. But Im def trying to come up with a long term solution to rehydrate the durabuck to prevent it from cracking. Ive got short term solutions but nothing that is longterm, yet..

Ones are better than the pros. Since the check on the pros will fall off due to glue deteriotation.

(so if your reading this post and have older durabuck shoes , wear them. Max lifespan on durabuck is roughly at the 5-6 year mark unless you get luck out somehow.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom