****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

good Sunday afternoon for me...even tho the Bears lost
mad.gif
.....Colts are down right now so
laugh.gif

anyways...wifey surprised me with some gear... my girl is the Sugar.Honey.Iced.Tea

no BS...found this in a paper bag next to the dumpster as i was taking out the trash this morning

we plugged it up and it works when it wants to lol

^^^Nice find on the Dreamcast. It had a couple of dope games: Shenmue, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, and the Sonic game. Oh and I got your PM about the DQMChukkas, those were not mine but a fellow NTers. Not sure where he picked them up...

when i first plugged it up...it worked perfectly lol....we were playin Virtua Tennis
pimp.gif
.....that took me back to like 8/9 years ago.....i loved that game.....dopest sports game on Dreamcast imo...way better than all the 2K series games& NFL Fever series...

oh yeah....good lookin out ucasta!!....im gonna find those someday lol

the dreamcast
roll.gif
virtua tennis was my game too! just hope that joint wasdiseased or anything

my favorite game for the dreamcast was jetgrind radio....some of the songs from the game are still stuck in my head

Originally Posted by iamlinjo

the dreamcast
roll.gif
virtua tennis was my game too! just hope that joint was diseased or anything
roll.gif
.....my roommates wouldnt even touch it till I wiped it down with someClorox wipes.....but if i stop posting for a while then it would be safe to say that a Dreamcast put me in the hospital

Originally Posted by JordanLuv13

AF187, info on those jeans??

Originally Posted by MFDOOM

af187 what kind of jeans are those

The brand is : "VIGOSS" and the model is "VICK" i have a 2nd one called "DAVE" haha. They have pretty cool styles, i would havebought more but that was the only W34 they had left.....

Yo, TheTim11 I picked up that same pea coat today for 40.00 at the Old Navy Outlet
pimp.gif

m91ro6.jpg

sample size 9 HyperDunks - Got them for $30.00
pimp.gif

34g53jm.jpg

Old Navy Flannel - $15.00
73nr0y.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
dreamcast!

i still have mines
pimp.gif

Shenmue was that longest game ever....and Phantasy Star Online was Angel Dust x Crack

I picked both of these but they fit me too big! I am a size 9 and both of these are a size 9.5 I'll probably be selling them
wink.gif

qsm4d1.jpg

33k9imu.jpg

34e2ljd.jpg

mbjr4o.jpg

I haven't posted much of anything in a while, so here are my pickups from the last two weeks.

Eggplants from ebay using live.com discount $130

And AF1 Supreme Seamless from DailyDoseRx in Jersey City $125

both fit like a glove
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom