****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Dreamcast
pimp.gif

GOAT Marvel vs Capcom 2 IMO

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Yo, TheTim11 I picked up that same pea coat today for 40.00 at the Old Navy Outlet
pimp.gif

sample size 9 HyperDunks - Got them for $30.00
pimp.gif

Old Navy Flannel - $15.00

nice pick ups man! where did you get the HD's for that price?

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Dreamcast
pimp.gif

GOAT Marvel vs Capcom 2 IMO
Yes sir.... thats gotta be the best game out for that system.... wonder why they didn't drop part 3... OMG???

Dreamcast had the greatest fighting games ever: [Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter, King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, Street Fighter III, Dead or Alive II & mypersonal favorite: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure....man i loved that game]

im going to Game Crazy/Game Stop to see if can find some of these classics!!!
pimp.gif

^^^^very nice Slingman, especially the the spridons and 90's. I have yet to cop a pair of spridons.

Some combat boots.
342563849.jpg

Originally Posted by lafayquinn

And AF1 Supreme Seamless from DailyDoseRx in Jersey City $125
Surprised those were still that close to retail after 2+ years...unless they were on consignment.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Surprised those were still that close to retail after 2+ years...unless they were on consignment.

Some mom & pops in Brooklyn still have almost all of the seamless af1's for close to retail still. I wanted to buy the white/gray ostrich seamless fromone store but no way I'm paying retail for them almost 3 years after release.

They're too stubborn to mark them down to clearance prices. I swear of these stores are ran by cavemen.

And Capcom vs Marvel was hot, but the og Tony Hawk games were straight G.O.A.T.!!!

slingman- are those 90s ids? if so is that the laser blue on the swoosh? it looks very pale just wondering I plan on iding a pair of 90s very soon

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Some mom & pops in Brooklyn still have almost all of the seamless af1's for close to retail still. I wanted to buy the white/gray ostrich seamless from one store but no way I'm paying retail for them almost 3 years after release.

They're too stubborn to mark them down to clearance prices. I swear of these stores are ran by cavemen.

And Capcom vs Marvel was hot, but the og Tony Hawk games were straight G.O.A.T.!!!

Yeah, they were consignment, not retail. The spot doesn't have a Nike account. But I'm ok with what I paid.

Back
Top Bottom