****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

^^ Those are awesome!
eek.gif

^Yeah kev those are stupid hard to find. I'm sure you will have a better chance being a 8.5-9 than me.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

^Yeah kev those are stupid hard to find. I'm sure you will have a better chance being a 8.5-9 than me.
been looking for over 3 years, always has been too small. your size would be impossible.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ksmith.....I think I know what those are. If they're what I think they are
smokin.gif
s dub... cincy...kev2nd... xileg... You dudes are 100%... I've been on the hunt for a DS pair of these forever...
I've had used pairs of both colorways (Blk/Neon Green/White & White/Orange/Teal)
341423988.jpg

269345867.jpg

and the White/Orange samples are a fantasy...
269354041.jpg

But, I'm happy to say I got them!... also, stopped by the Barney's Outlet to pick up some PRPS... $79.99!
341423979.jpg

Kaz.. I haven't forgotten about what we're working on...
I'll be launching a "Heat for $100 Sale" in the B/S Forum tonight... Want things to move fast...
smile.gif

mynameisdebby- Nice OG pickup. So much vintage heat for a 17 year old
eek.gif

Anyways, been searchin for these for awhile
5urfa0.jpg

Originally Posted by SoySauce152335

rolla808 - where did you get those frogskins? I've been looking for a pair but the only place I can find them is ebay haha

I got them at my local Oakley store. If you go to Oakleys site they have a listing on where sells Frogskins, but it isn't a complete list.

Those are dope KSmith. Best colorway by far IMO.

MynameisDebby....dope ATC2s.

HOH Exclusive Kobe Flywire HD t-shirt, got one for me and NT'er ptngina aka trbo823 (ISS)

(tweety is my fiance's not mine!)

and got these for another ISS'er,
at of course retail and tax, fk resellers

^^^Nice pick up on the dunkles. One of the few SBs i like.

Debby - Dope p/u on the ATC lows. You plan on wearing them?

Back
Top Bottom