****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

10nf6tk.jpg

the camera and the hat.

Tak- nice pickup brother!! Those are hella dope.

Mynameisdebby- Oh my lord those are amazing!!! Super slick!

GS Sample Kobee III 3.5Y. Supposedly the alternative to the "Super Maize" Playoff shoe.

fn8d8m.jpg

Thrift store score! $7.00.

2cd8q6e.jpg

what yall know bout the pimp & da gangsta??
pimp.gif
(notice da gangsta is rockin concords)

MASSIVE sale at Lord & Taylor (sorry for all the pics)...

front...

back...

front...

back...

Black crushed velvet Calvin Klein blazer
eek.gif

New Gucci cologne...

I also got it in at the Polo store yesterday...
pimp.gif

front...

back...

i traded my cousin for a pair of jordan XI low ie breds for these... i cant wait for the safety oranges next year...

light bone/curry/moss

*bonus shot:

Charmcity what was the sale?
To the owner of those FP2s.... damn. If you really got them for $7.58 that is amazing.

i'm in md
the sale was at the lord & taylor at forestville mall.
everything was already on sale. then they gave u an additional 40% off of the lowest ticketed price. then we met a lady there who was a "vip" lord& taylor member who had a coupon that gave me an additional 25% off.

the "japan" & "france" polos where originally $125, but with the sale & the coupons they came to about $40 per.
the other 2 were $22 (retail was $80), the blazer was $88 (retail was like $400)
eek.gif
the cologne was not on sale

the other polo stuff i got from potomac mills polo store, both rugbys were like $40, the sweather was like $40 and the cargos were like $40.

all courtesy of the wife, might i add
wink.gif

guerilla warfare - thanks man.

wow! thanks for the pics of the af1's. i don't like the round laces on those highs but the shoe looks interesting. i think imma grab a pair of thosebusy gay p's just to irritate people at work.

air-jordan-retro-11-low-white-blue.jpg

just got these ^^ 40$ at footaction
pimp.gif

news-08222008-jakeone.jpg
also copped this finally, real dope music right here

i still have that dirty cd, that takes me back to freshman yr in high school for sure

"smoke reefa,weed,marijuana,herb, round here we call it that wood ye know....ye know"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom