****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

no effort in getting these at all at "midnight madness" pacific time btw...
lovin it

mine and hers, she got hers 3 days early... becoming a little shoehead hehe.

Picked up some Famous shirts
287du90.jpg

And ofcoarse...
bfq8o7.jpg

I don't usually add to these posts, but I am in a good mood.

*Cue 50's window shopper*

Shout outs to the h.s. kids on Fordham Road in the BX for wasting everyone's time this morning. There were like 10 of them and footlocker was only lettingin people three at a time. They got in and window shopped for a while then left empty handed.
indifferent.gif

First went to Fordham to cop these. The 1's were copped from Dr.Jays + 20% off before 11am. Sz 13 in the chicago's, 12 in the wizards, but these mightbe sold soon if they are too small. Lazers are a 13 and a 8.

Went to Staples, didn't need much. The memory cards were $10 each and the batteries 2.99 each.

Crossed the street at the light because cops were filling their quotas in full effect. I seen the blacked out impala pass me so I had to walk to the light
laugh.gif
some guy told me they were watching me too. Got me and my brotherbreakfast and no need for a pic of my smile.

Picked this all up today. I LOVE black friday.

Black SB hoody, OSU Lebron hoody, Nike SB turquoise blue sweater (all them were from $20-$30) then picked up a flannel from ralph lauren

And then I got the Jordan 11 lows for $60.

ALL from a Nike outlet!

Whats good NT went to Lucky Lefty's grand opening today, dope store i will go back.
Undrcrwn

Commune, was my dads but i took it

Free shop shirt

went to the mall this morning to swoop these goodies
pimp.gif

43636f5a325fa9bd78aac228507cdd6879663095.pjpg

not the white/stealths and Old Loves just the Black Friday releases
pimp.gif

Ucasta... damn bro. i remember having those ,, i wanna say 1997? i would love to find those again... 11.5-12 anyone lol?

^^actually around late 94/early 95. it took a while to find em. Still looking for the Black/blue Air ups.

Waited 3 hours at premier for sum heat, and other random stuff
Nike air force ll atari OGprice100:Saleprice70
Nike talk tee OGprice32:Saleprice12
Nike sneaker kings tee OGprice30:Saleprice14
Premier dee brown tee OGprice30:SalepriceFREE
Kanye's 808s&Heatbreak FiveFingerDiscount
Mechanix gloves BuyoneGetonefree

nice pick ups peeps
My black friday pick ups
big pony polos $29 each
polo button up $25
polo jeans $43
employee discount -$33 (thanks to my cousin)

also got the chi 23's wanted the motorsports also but was to lazy to get out the bed
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom