November Wrestling Thread 2021

Cool match. Something seemed off. Maybe the crowd was just burned out? Idk, seemed anti climatic
Yeah I think the match should’ve been longer. Felt a little rushed and the crowd seemed burned out. A lot of tonight’s matches definitely could’ve been shorter

Thought the match was really good, but the ending just seemed weird. Didn't really get the crowd reaction I expected. Not how I thought this long term storyline would end. Bryanson being his first title defense isn't ideal either.

Odd all around.

Also just the Dark Order coming out to celebrate with him was underwhelming. Have all the good guys come out or celebrate in the crowd

Hangmin finally beating Omega was the biggest thing to look forward to with the whole company a few months ago. But then they pushed IT off (partly/mostly because of Hangmin having a kid?) and then signed Bryanson and The CM. This definitely didn't feel as important as IT should have. Sucks.

We all are

ADA981C0-6973-4807-9C5E-D82E2561516D.gif

I don’t know much about Eddie Kingstong, but I’m honored :emoji_blush:.

582A4169-4DEF-4CA5-8A7C-564FF9311D07.jpeg

Yeah I think the match should’ve been longer. Felt a little rushed and the crowd seemed burned out. A lot of tonight’s matches definitely could’ve been shorter
i thought the match length was ok but the ppv way too long. they could haved left the cody match and lethal appearance off the ppv and shorten the womens title and bucks match.

having 2 multiple team street fights in one ppv is od.

Wild that they brought in Jay Lethal's old *** with all the young RoH talent that's available

Had a pretty good time watching at the theater, except for one part. This numbnuts fn mark was trying to start chants and sht like we were actually at a show. It was kinda funny at first, but dude did not s t f u the entire time, and somehow they kept serving him beers. For the Punk/Kingston match, he did nothing but scream about how much Punk sucked, he's a tired act, ooooo look at that awesome spot (sarcastically). People were getting more and more irritated with him. At some point he said something about 0-2 in MMA, and some kid said "what's your MMA record?" Dude told the little kid "come down here and it'll be 1-0." Kinda surprised kid's dad didn't say anything to him. (yes, he wore the headband the entire time.)

20211113_235550.jpg

20211113_235825.jpg

Had a pretty good time watching at the theater, except for one part. This numbnuts fn mark was trying to start chants and sht like we were actually at a show. It was kinda funny at first, but dude did not s t f u the entire time, and somehow they kept serving him beers. For the Punk/Kingston match, he did nothing but scream about how much Punk sucked, he's a tired act, ooooo look at that awesome spot (sarcastically). People were getting more and more irritated with him. At some point he said something about 0-2 in MMA, and some kid said "what's your MMA record?" Dude told the little kid "come down here and it'll be 1-0." Kinda surprised kid's dad didn't say anything to him. (yes, he wore the headband the entire time.)

20211113_235550.jpg

20211113_235825.jpg
I like this guy!
Which NTWTer was acting a fool? :rofl:
:nerd:

My washed self was dozing in and out for most of the PPV.

EYE caught the MJF/Darby match which was very GOODT! and Hangim/Omega match which was GOODT! but seemed anticlimatic.

Nice callback with the Bucks not interfering after Hangim warned them on Rampage.

Wonder if there will be any fallout on them not helping Kenny this time around.

Will catch the parts of Full Gear I missed this week.

20211113_235550.jpg

20211113_235825.jpg

Wow a #basementdweeb out of the basement and in the wild?! :wow:

Back
Top Bottom