November Wrestling Thread 2021

My washed self was dozing in and out for most of the PPV.

EYE caught the MJF/Darby match which was very GOODT! and Hangim/Omega match which was GOODT! but seemed anticlimatic.

Nice callback with the Bucks not interfering after Hangim warned them on Rampage.

Wonder if there will be any fallout on them not helping Kenny this time around.

Will catch the parts of Full Gear I missed this week.
me thinks it will build up to dissension in the elite just in time for kyle o reily and kevin owens to come to aew and form mt rushmore of wrestling or unidsputed dwarfs.

maybe cody goes back to being in the elite. thats the only time he was ever interesting besides his short heel run in tna

Wild that they brought in Jay Lethal's old *** with all the young RoH talent that's available
they had to make the jay lethal sanjay dutt reunion happen. it was only right.

sammy just might lose the belt to him

Great idea.

AEW's Bryan Danielson spoke publicly for the first time on the recent WWE releases in addition to discussing his own contract with AEW -- one he said will likely be his last.

Speaking with Ariel Helwani on the MMA Hour, Danielson said he believes that if WWE can release wrestlers with a 90-day clause, wrestlers should also be able to give a 90-day notice.

"One of the things I have always had a hard time with, and I’ve been fired from WWE twice so I kind of get this, is that it's one thing if somebody does something bad. But, for example, if you’re under contract with WWE and you’re not happy, or you’re not happy with the company, or whatever it is, if they can fire you and give you 90 days, you should be able to give them 90 days to be released from your contract. I just think that that’s fair".

Danielson said he doesn't think it's right that WWE is releasing talent and claiming they are due to budget cuts when they are more profitable than ever.

"They signed a lot of people to high-end contracts when AEW kind of started to keep people from going to AEW or whatever it is. But then they realized that AEW can’t sign all these people. So now, the people who have too many high-end contracts....if they feel like they’re getting paid more than they should be getting paid, then they’ll let them go. But you offered them a contract to be with you for three years or whatever. If you overpaid them, that’s your bad. And, you’re still a very profitable company," he explained.

Danielson said he is under a three-year deal with AEW, confirming he is able to work in Japan as long as he gets clearance from AEW and that the company is his top priority in terms of dates. Chris Jericho is the only other wrestler to compete in Japan while under an AEW contract, primarily due to the pandemic restricting overseas travel.

Bryan Danielson: WWE wrestlers should have 90-day notice clause

Had a pretty good time watching at the theater, except for one part. This numbnuts fn mark was trying to start chants and sht like we were actually at a show. It was kinda funny at first, but dude did not s t f u the entire time, and somehow they kept serving him beers. For the Punk/Kingston match, he did nothing but scream about how much Punk sucked, he's a tired act, ooooo look at that awesome spot (sarcastically). People were getting more and more irritated with him. At some point he said something about 0-2 in MMA, and some kid said "what's your MMA record?" Dude told the little kid "come down here and it'll be 1-0." Kinda surprised kid's dad didn't say anything to him. (yes, he wore the headband the entire time.)

20211113_235550.jpg

20211113_235825.jpg
#HeelHeadband 🤣

MJF vs Darby :pimp:

Tombstone piledriver on the apron was crazy!

Lucha Bros vs FTR Lucha Bros retain which of course they did because making them lose this early into their reign would be idiotic.

Miro vs Aberdeen Dragon delivered. :D

Cage & Jurassic Express vs Super Kliq was... hopefully this was the end to that storyline. :lol:

Cody Rhodes & Pac vs Malakai Black & Andrade El Idolo was okay.

Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D vs Tay Conti (Britt wins again via rollup :lol: )

CM Punk vs Eddie Kingston we all knew what was going to happen here. >D

The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Sammy Guevara & Santana and Ortiz) vs Men Of The Year (Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky) & American Top Team(Dan Lambert, Junior Dos Santos & Andre Arlovski) :emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:🗑:emoji_wastebasket:

Get Scoprio Sky out of this! Put the nail in the coffin for this storyline. Sammy should've had a match for his TNT title instead of being in this BS.

Kenny Omega vs “Hangman” Adam Page :pimp:

New champ!!! I don't see the problem with Danielson putting over Hangman in his first title defense.

Rewatching Darby/MJF. That cannonball to the outside was vicious. Loved how the camera angle didn't change for it and you see Darby the entire time.

New champ!!! I don't see the problem with Danielson putting over Hangman in his first title defense.
Wondering if we will get some shenanigans instead of a clean win over GOAT Face.

I honestly wouldn't have even had DB be the one that faced Hangman for the title if I knew I was going to GIVE it to Hangman.

DB and Punk's first losses should matter. (Not saying a loss to Hangman would 0% matter)

imagine if cody would just stay his jeff jarrett *** behind the scenes and we woulda had a pac vs andrade vs black triple threat match

cody is a ******* ***** and tony and jr are *****es for crying about the crowd booing him

cool seeing the win from different angles with all the amatuer vids. you can tell the crowd was tired. 5 hours aint it

imagine if cody would just stay his jeff jarrett *** behind the scenes and we woulda had a pac vs andrade vs black triple threat match

cody is a ****ing ***** and tony and jr are *****es for crying about the crowd booing him

Cody and Brandi should just stick to Rhodes Scholars or whatever their show is called

cool seeing the win from different angles with all the amatuer vids. you can tell the crowd was tired. 5 hours aint it

I didn't watch the show, but heard that HangEmHigh won the title..I'm very surprised the ending of the match didn't get a bigger reaction..The crowd went mild for Payge's win..

Back
Top Bottom