November Wrestling Thread 2021

So wait.

I remember the other day there was talk on here on why did AEW sign Lethal and now his match vs Guevara was ppv worthy?

"Funny"

i hope tony kahn and aew get thrashed for not having lethal win his first match.

looks bad any way you slice it

A lot of people weren't very happy with Lethal being signed because of his sexual misconduct stuff so I wouldn't expect there to be much outcry in his favor

A lot of people weren't very happy with Lethal being signed because of his sexual misconduct stuff so I wouldn't expect there to be much outcry in his favor

you could always make the excuse that tony couldnt have any black champs because all were too green.
you cannot say that about jay lethal.

why the **** do you sign him and make a big deal about it at your ppv and have him lose his first match to an injured sammy? you even presented an injury angle so sammy could have had a justification to LOSE.

no sense at all.

Case Case

Steiners or Road Warriors?
You suck for this question..I mean the Steiners were better wrestlers/story tellers, but the Road Warriors are GOAT and it's not even close..There's a damn good reason it's called a "Road Warrior Pop" and not a "Hart Foundation/Steiner/Harlem Heat/Dundley Boyz Pop" and that's because the RW/LOD are the absolute biggest tag team draws of all time..

you could always make the excuse that tony couldnt have any black champs because all were too green.
you cannot say that about jay lethal.

why the **** do you sign him and make a big deal about it at your ppv and have him lose his first match to an injured sammy? you even presented an injury angle so sammy could have had a justification to LOSE.

no sense at all.

Maybe they changed plans when they saw the negative reactions so they wouldn't get even more blowback for making an alleged sex pest one of their champions

The layout of the match aside from the ending seemed to be leading to a Lethal win

But can they wrestle??..He wasn't at all impressive in the ring and neither was the woman that was in the group..But of course he thinks cutting a promo is the most important part..lol

Back
Top Bottom