November Wrestling Thread 2021

Who thought it was a good idea to give Liv a mic??..Brucey P. in the back giving a push to the ladies that give up "special favors"..

One of the few notable highlights on a really bummy era of wrestling
I would say more lackluster or gloomy over bummy. This looks 2006-07ish. Eddie died, Christian gone, Mysterio & Batista injured. I think they did well w/ what they had, but it just wasn't the same. Booker T, Benoit, MVP, Fit Finley, etc were really working hard.

I don't remember the diva's division so they must've sucked.

Screenshot_20211011-213317_Chrome.jpg

Agree to disagree. He exposed the business.

IMG_20211126_124804.gif

"It's terrifying, brother," Rollins said, providing a play-by-play of the incident.

"It happened very quickly. I was mostly just reacting and hoping that our security would come and do their job. Which they did very quickly. And then was just trying to detach and move on. Hope that everybody is okay."

He looks very fly today though.

That Dark Side Of The Ring special, "The Steroid Trials", made me recall when Hulk Hogan went on Arsenio Hall and lied his a%$ off about his steroid abuse since they showed a clip from it.

I never watched it in its entirety. But that fool said "basically" a bunch of times in this interview. 😆

He really lied his a%$ off by claiming he only did steroids three times in his life to medicate a health issue. We all know damn well he done did steroids way more than those three times he claimed because he abused the hell of them to get swole enough to be as big as the TV screen during the apex of his WWF career. 🙄

This video is more evidence that he's always been a lying piece of 💩.

"It's terrifying, brother," Rollins said, providing a play-by-play of the incident.

"It happened very quickly. I was mostly just reacting and hoping that our security would come and do their job. Which they did very quickly. And then was just trying to detach and move on. Hope that everybody is okay."

He looks very fly today though.

Again, not sure how this is "exposing the business," but whatever. Even Cornette talked about how Seth did what he was supposed to do and the wrestlers are told explicitly to not hit fans because they could be held liable.

Back
Top Bottom