November Wrestling Thread 2021

tumblr_pjjteqi7PF1u1ljrzo1_540.gifv

What's the list of people that are currently in wrestling that "strike fear in hearts"?

What's the list of people that are currently in wrestling that "strike fear in hearts"?

I will give a list of people that wouldn't be a prime target of being robbed @ 11 PM walking down the street.

Just naming people ABOVE mid-card level in the Major Promotions in AMerica

Walters
Brock
ROman
Big E
Lashley
Drew
Eddie Kingston (Only because he looks homeless)
Orton
Keith Lee (until he opens his mouth and folks hear him talk like a sucka)
Jacob Fatu (Not major company, I know)

I will give a list of people that wouldn't be a prime target of being robbed @ 11 PM walking down the street.

Walters
Brock
ROman
Big E
Lashley
Drew
Orton
You forgot about Big Shameus.

Walters
Brock
ROman
Big E
Lashley
Drew
Orton
Omos?

I live in Flatbush, Brooklyn and I was thinking about spending that $110 to get a ticket to this stupid *** event for like 15 seconds then I remember how stupid WWE is, I had that dumb app peahen for like wrestlemanua and it was the worst app ever. WWE is a piece of **** company, I’m reading what took place at this PPV and wonder how the hell this ridiculous company couldn’t convince me to take the train 20 minutes to watch a big 4 PPV nor couldn’t they even convince me to pay $10 for their ****ty app.

If AEW main event scene wasn’t so full of white men I would tune Into that, but we got a black WWE champion and the can’t get one meaningful win under his belt.

Dumb *** company

You good Lazy? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom