Now that Melos a Knick...

more orange melos
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
keep em for yall selves

pretty excited about this....plenty of jordans i would love to see in knicks colorways, but jb will probaly just stick with the melo line for knicks colorways

pretty excited about this....plenty of jordans i would love to see in knicks colorways, but jb will probaly just stick with the melo line for knicks colorways

I like Melo the player but all his shoes since like 2005 have been horrible looking. Sometimes I wonder why Jordan Brand has their athletes wear such ugly shoes they should just have all of them wear the current Jordan signature but I know they need to move other shoes too.

I like Melo the player but all his shoes since like 2005 have been horrible looking. Sometimes I wonder why Jordan Brand has their athletes wear such ugly shoes they should just have all of them wear the current Jordan signature but I know they need to move other shoes too.

All melo shoes are performer imo. Would love to see a Blue and Orange or Blue and White Melo M3

All melo shoes are performer imo. Would love to see a Blue and Orange or Blue and White Melo M3

New York finally has a player that has his own signature shoe. Sales of his shoes will be better now.

*cops the blk/silver M7*

New York finally has a player that has his own signature shoe. Sales of his shoes will be better now.

*cops the blk/silver M7*

Back
Top Bottom