Now that Melos a Knick...

laugh.gif
This thread is full of salty people.

I swear I have seen a post here saying that the Knicks wont win against the Heat hahahahaha 
laugh.gif

where is it? 
laugh.gif

I swear I have seen a post here saying that the Knicks wont win against the Heat hahahahaha 
laugh.gif

where is it? 
laugh.gif

to the dudes who said he wont play defense, did you see him against the heat? you can stop talking there

finally we will have some sick NY themed jordans (hoping)

to the dudes who said he wont play defense, did you see him against the heat? you can stop talking there

Originally Posted by vanitysim

laugh.gif

where is it? 
laugh.gif
in the playoffs they wont
tired.gif

Originally Posted by vanitysim

laugh.gif

where is it? 
laugh.gif
in the playoffs they wont
tired.gif

I dont see why there would not be any Knick cw retroes, I own all Melo nuggets cw jordans including 2,4,5 & 12's being that Melo is my favorite player and it figures we should see some Knick cw also.

I dont see why there would not be any Knick cw retroes, I own all Melo nuggets cw jordans including 2,4,5 & 12's being that Melo is my favorite player and it figures we should see some Knick cw also.

Originally Posted by lennon31987

One game means nothing. He hasn't played D for 7.5 years. Ok, ok, he actualy did in the olympics, and was all fired up about playing D afterword. That lasted all of a few games. Not a Melo hater, hell I hope he does well with the Knicks.

Originally Posted by lennon31987

One game means nothing. He hasn't played D for 7.5 years. Ok, ok, he actualy did in the olympics, and was all fired up about playing D afterword. That lasted all of a few games. Not a Melo hater, hell I hope he does well with the Knicks.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

heres what ive come up with. let me know what you u think.

nc1hec.jpg

pu6ps.jpg

i was thinking something more like this... you could prob. make it look better though...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

heres what ive come up with. let me know what you u think.

nc1hec.jpg

pu6ps.jpg

i was thinking something more like this... you could prob. make it look better though...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom