Now that we've seen almost everything ...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

How about JB focuses on bringing out their best colorways like the Obsidian and Playoff XII's, the Columbia XI's, the Indiglo and last shot XIV's, .
Couldn't have said it better myself.

i still want these to drop although i'd change a few things this retro was goin in the right direction
images

i still want these to drop although i'd change a few things this retro was goin in the right direction
images

Only pair I liked out of all them were the 4's. I've always like carolina blue/navy/white CW on sneakers. But I would rather have the triangle a white or navy color instead of the clear, imo.

Only pair I liked out of all them were the 4's. I've always like carolina blue/navy/white CW on sneakers. But I would rather have the triangle a white or navy color instead of the clear, imo.

The transparent wings on the 4 looks really cheesy. It should be a solid navy plastic wing.

the 7's look like a hot mess. i think tinker dropped some acid when he slapped that one together.

The 13 and 14's are fire.

The transparent wings on the 4 looks really cheesy. It should be a solid navy plastic wing.

the 7's look like a hot mess. i think tinker dropped some acid when he slapped that one together.

The 13 and 14's are fire.

lol i can see JB dropping them 7's its just like the %!@+ they release now anyway

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

lol i can see JB dropping them 7's its just like the %!@+ they release now anyway

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by rareair45

How about not release ALL the samples.
It would make some Sample collectors angry.

yeah. we definitely do not want their wrath brought down upon us.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

All of those havent came out for a reason. They ugly.
I was thinking that, but then....how do you explain everything they DO come out with?
indifferent.gif
  Though I do have to say a couple of those were nice.  I don't even like the XIVs in general, yet I did a double take on the ones in the OP.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by rareair45

How about not release ALL the samples.
It would make some Sample collectors angry.

yeah. we definitely do not want their wrath brought down upon us.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

All of those havent came out for a reason. They ugly.
I was thinking that, but then....how do you explain everything they DO come out with?
indifferent.gif
  Though I do have to say a couple of those were nice.  I don't even like the XIVs in general, yet I did a double take on the ones in the OP.

Back
Top Bottom