Now The Clipse can really talk about real drugs.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

....been thinking of copping some clipse albums/mixtapes. what do you guys recommend?
hell hath no fury
pimp.gif

....been thinking of copping some clipse albums/mixtapes. what do you guys recommend?

they got a new album called "till the casket drops" supposed to drop in 09. they got the playcloths mixtape you can download from their website forfree. its pretty cool.

All of them. Seriously you'll be hooked.

Also was thinking the other day while listening to RTTCD mixtape when will they catch up.
smh.gif

Wonder who exactly is the 6 men.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

And here's sons paperwork. "Internets we go hard."
eek.gif

That *#+@ is crazy.

It's gonna be HARD for them to get outta this one.

smh.gif
smh.gif

These _'s are done for.

I'm just celebrating that Brothers Thornton aren't listed!!!!! My music life would be ruined
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...I always knew they were REAL +@%%#@ though!
pimp.gif

clipse did say in an interview that they dont live the drug life tho but they do it cause thats what theyre best at spittin about

till death do us, or till the judge screw us, no other options, no frank Lucas, Alicia Silverstone we just lose it, the rumor been out bish, you justclueless, heat on the internet, counting all his viewers, on East 57th I'm talking down my jeweler, (ugh) don't let the radio fool ya, the triple beamweighs everything in the cooler

pimp.gif

till death do us, or till the judge screw us, no other options, no frank Lucas, Alicia Silverstone we just lose it, the rumor been out bish, you justclueless, heat on the internet, counting all his viewers, on East 57th I'm talking down my jeweler, (ugh) don't let the radio fool ya, the triple beamweighs everything in the cooler

pimp.gif

"My real ninjas quote. "$$%!% never cook my coke." Why? Never trust a *$!#+ with your child, at you make believe rappers I smile."

Guess he wasn't p-noid.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

clipse did say in an interview that they dont live the drug life tho but they do it cause thats what theyre best at spittin about
Would you come out and say "Yeah I been in the game. !##$ I sold a key down in Miami last week, son. *@#+ you heard bout that?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"?

Nah, you'd deny and deny everything. Cant ADMIT you stay selling on the side. But... I wonder where Skateboard P got that coke he was clearly on in thatMcDonalds video
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I aint spend one rap dollar in three years HOLLA!

can't be that much as far as i remember they wanted to get the re-up chain from Icee-Fresh but decided to get it done somewhere else for cheaper...

Originally Posted by sammy305

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I aint spend one rap dollar in three years HOLLA!
can't be that much as far as i remember they wanted to get the re-up chain from Icee-Fresh but decided to get it done somewhere else for cheaper...
Yeah but Push got a Icee Fresh chain.

Malice don't. Malice got the Kraft Singles piece.

And Push is the one who said that bar.

Originally Posted by 18key

Would you come out and say "Yeah I been in the game. !##$ I sold a key down in Miami last week, son. *@#+ you heard bout that?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"?

Nah, you'd deny and deny everything. Cant ADMIT you stay selling on the side. But... I wonder where Skateboard P got that coke he was clearly on in that McDonalds video
nerd.gif

Yeah, but these dudes shouted out about everybody who was mentioned in those papers at the beginning of the FEDs Takin' Pictures freestyle on the Til theCasket Drops mixtape... Talking about 8 figures in the ceiling... Dummies. As soon as I heard that, I would have told them to take my name out asap.

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by 18key

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"?

Nah, you'd deny and deny everything. Cant ADMIT you stay selling on the side. But... I wonder where Skateboard P got that coke he was clearly on in that McDonalds video
nerd.gif

Yeah, but these dudes shouted out about everybody who was mentioned in those papers at the beginning of the FEDs Takin' Pictures freestyle on the Til the Casket Drops mixtape... Talking about 8 figures in the ceiling... Dummies. As soon as I heard that, I would have told them to take my name out asap.
laugh.gif
that stuff means nothing-
besides once you get to a certain point you KNOW the feds are "taking pictures" - you just try not slip up and have your lawyers on deck...the worstpart about living that life is knowing the hammer could drop at any moment

46. On or about October 15, 2006, at Virginia Beach, Virginia, JOHN MCCOY shot a
man in the face and neck in retaliation for a drug-related burglary committed at RAYMOND
MCCOY's residence at 3715 Sylvan Lane, Virginia Beach, Virginia on December 13, 2004.
47. On or about January 29, 2007, ANTHONY GONZALEZ signed a contract to
purchase a 2007 Toyota Avalon Sedan VIN #4T1BK36B87U206422 for $34,646.
48. On or about February 8, 2007, ANTHONY GONZALEZ caused Sprint/Nextel to
change his cellular phone number.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

46. On or about October 15, 2006, at Virginia Beach, Virginia, JOHN MCCOY shot a
man in the face and neck in retaliation for a drug-related burglary committed at RAYMOND
MCCOY's residence at 3715 Sylvan Lane, Virginia Beach, Virginia on December 13, 2004.
47. On or about January 29, 2007, ANTHONY GONZALEZ signed a contract to
purchase a 2007 Toyota Avalon Sedan VIN #4T1BK36B87U206422 for $34,646.
48. On or about February 8, 2007, ANTHONY GONZALEZ caused Sprint/Nextel to
change his cellular phone number.
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the details

they've been building this case since College Dropout dropped
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom