Now The Clipse can really talk about real drugs.

30-Life
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

clipse did say in an interview that they dont live the drug life tho but they do it cause thats what theyre best at spittin about
Would you come out and say "Yeah I been in the game. !##$ I sold a key down in Miami last week, son. *@#+ you heard bout that?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"?

Nah, you'd deny and deny everything. Cant ADMIT you stay selling on the side. But... I wonder where Skateboard P got that coke he was clearly on in that McDonalds video
nerd.gif

Yeah, but these dudes shouted out about everybody who was mentioned in those papers at the beginning of the FEDs Takin' Pictures freestyle on the Til the Casket Drops mixtape... Talking about 8 figures in the ceiling... Dummies. As soon as I heard that, I would have told them to take my name out asap.
laugh.gif
that stuff means nothing-
besides once you get to a certain point you KNOW the feds are "taking pictures" - you just try not slip up and have your lawyers on deck...the worst part about living that life is knowing the hammer could drop at any moment

Tell that to BMF...
Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

And here's sons paperwork. "Internets we go hard."
eek.gif
THEY BEEN WATCHIN THEM FOR YEARS

That's usually how these indictments work... They BUILD a case. That's why the FEDs have like a 98% conviction rate.

They got a high conviction rate because many of their defendants cop pleas, their cases never see trial.

Did you see all that paperwork??? Tell me why I would want to take that to trial...
Originally Posted by starbury03

All that and only 10 mil.

Yeah, these dudes were really hustling backwards
eyes.gif

200. On August 29, 2008, at Virginia Beach, Virginia, CHARLES SANDERLIN
purchased Pyrex cookware in order to cook cocaine into crack
nerd.gif
eek.gif

i guess papi did speak english and the price wasnt right.
tired.gif

damn dude knew it was coming and knew he was being followed

nerd.gif

Nov 23

Ay Poppy!

My man Poppy, unofficial king of Miami, stopped into Miami's own Shoe Gallery and copped hard. So if you see a diminutive older fellow rocking the PC logo give him a head nod, or not, your choice.

We encourage all of our retailers and readers to send pics and stories of the goings on involving Play Cloths to [email protected] and we'll post your asinine tales on the site.

Why? because this blogging $+@@ is hard and we'd rather have you do our work for us.

by Play Cloths

I know I'm reaching.
grin.gif

"Word has it im on fire/I won't stop, drop n roll til the connect retires....."

Guess those were words from the heart

10 mil looks okay from the documented transactions throughout the investigation, but i'm assuming the didn't get all the transactions. So all that for only 10 mil in cash+assets (real estate, cars, etc.? (on another note..The bentley owned by gonazlez was leased. How the %@@* do you not buy that %%%% in full if you have 10 mil?)

10 mil isn't that much for the work they did IMO.
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall be saying leased like its a bad thing- obv dude was tryna wash up the money thru legit businesses....clubs, management company etc - when you havebusinesses its best to lease cars and take a writeoff and when your dealing with DRUG MONEY its prob best to pay 2k a month on a lease rather than drop aduffle bag with 200k on the dealership desk
nerd.gif

and if i read correctly it was like 10 mil a year...and even if not you saying 10 mil is nada like he coulda just worked hard at McDs and saved that up
laugh.gif
and again thats what THEY know about- you think BMF money aint stillbeing spent all over?

10 mil looks okay from the documented transactions throughout the investigation, but i'm assuming the didn't get all the transactions. So all that for only 10 mil in cash+assets (real estate, cars, etc.? (on another note..The bentley owned by gonazlez was leased. How the %@@* do you not buy that %%%% in full if you have 10 mil?)

10 mil isn't that much for the work they did IMO.
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall be saying leased like its a bad thing- obv dude was tryna wash up the money thru legit businesses....clubs, management company etc - when you have businesses its best to lease cars and take a writeoff and when your dealing with DRUG MONEY its prob best to pay 2k a month on a lease rather than drop a duffle bag with 200k on the dealership desk
nerd.gif

and if i read correctly it was like 10 mil a year...and even if not you saying 10 mil is nada like he coulda just worked hard at McDs and saved that up
laugh.gif
and again thats what THEY know about- you think BMF money aint still being spent all over?

You are one of the few people on this board that uses common sense when it comes to REAL life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

man, if i was gonna be going away for life, i would not be turning myself in.
Any law experts here?

How much could he get?
nerd.gif
He's getting 25+ easy.

That's if he cop's out. And if he's lucky.

Plus, in the feds, you have to do at least 85%

word if B Mac got 25....these dudes are getting 25

roll.gif
roll.gif

yall be saying leased like its a bad thing- obv dude was tryna wash up the money thru legit businesses....clubs, management company etc - when you have businesses its best to lease cars and take a writeoff and when your dealing with DRUG MONEY its prob best to pay 2k a month on a lease rather than drop a duffle bag with 200k on the dealership desk
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
and again thats what THEY know about- you think BMF money aint still being spent all over?
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell 'em nothing.

I mean, NT dudes see 10 million easy
pimp.gif

These dudes who got booked are nothing but some petty hustlers.

A measley 10 million?!
smh.gif

Ha!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell 'em nothing.
You are one of the few people on this board that uses common sense when it comes to REAL life
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
you dont know how hard i try to stay out of drug related threads - they alwayspull me in somehow and i cant help but
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the comments andalways end up going back and forth with somebody

but for the sake of saving the thread from becoming another silly drug argument...

So many deceive ya....I'm more in touch with the kis -
Move over
alicia-keys-as-i-am-tour-piano.jpg

Ya favorite entertainers not seeing 10mil cash..

You think TIP had 10mil in cash when he got caught up? NO

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol@ but he has 10 million why would he lease? i'd have paid in cash

ROFL

you woulda got arrested that day, too...

"say, young chap, just how did you acquire this 200 stacks in cash?"

ROFL
you gotta act legit sometimes, plus duke can jus switch to a newer Bent.
grin.gif

yeah you would figure that would be a given. too much tv. no WAY dude coulda paid for a flying spur in cash. like yall dont even know how rediculous thatsounds.

Back
Top Bottom