Now The Clipse can really talk about real drugs.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by starbury03

10 mil looks okay from the documented transactions throughout the investigation, but i'm assuming the didn't get all the transactions. So all that for only 10 mil in cash+assets (real estate, cars, etc.? (on another note..The bentley owned by gonazlez was leased. How the %@@* do you not buy that %%%% in full if you have 10 mil?)

10 mil isn't that much for the work they did IMO.
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall be saying leased like its a bad thing- obv dude was tryna wash up the money thru legit businesses....clubs, management company etc - when you have businesses its best to lease cars and take a writeoff and when your dealing with DRUG MONEY its prob best to pay 2k a month on a lease rather than drop a duffle bag with 200k on the dealership desk
nerd.gif

and if i read correctly it was like 10 mil a year...and even if not you saying 10 mil is nada like he coulda just worked hard at McDs and saved that up
laugh.gif
and again thats what THEY know about- you think BMF money aint still being spent all over?

And obviously he didn't do a good job of trying to wash up the money through a legit business. If he was illegally laundering the money through the club(which probably wrote off TONS of money. I don't see why he couldn't have made a legit purchase from a bank account for the car in full. C'mon noone is going to drop 200k cash anywhere. And even if they did do you really think they didn't know anyone auto dealers who could keep it steezy for them?Please. But that's not even the point I was trying to make.)

Point is for the money they made..it wasn't worth it. They got caught, and more then likely..they won't have !$*! to show for it after everything issaid and done. Look at BMF. That to me..was worth it. (To an extent. I don't think dealing is ever worth the risk involved considering the legal things youcan do in this world to make money..but anyways) With the money the made...god damn. They went out and did it big. And like you said, they still have moneycoming out from BMF and will continue to. I doubt anyone associated with this drug ring will be making out with much..

And 10 mil isn't that much (not even as annual income and especially not in total income). It's a lot of money. No doubt. But think about all theactions and risks they had to take to get what they had. And then to get federally raided and not even see !$*! of it? And the end of the day...that's some$#%%+%!@. You can say you had a lot but you end up with nothing. Not worth it.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$10 MIL a year (allegedly-more than likely its more than that) aint that much?

Ive heard it all

Back
Top Bottom