NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have release dates for each one? Seems like they are all different?

Here are the release dates for each of the 72 pack, they are different dates

Nike Sportswear Blazer Mid - 2/14/13
Nike Sportswear Vandal -2/14/13
Nike Sportswear Lunar Force 1– 2/15/13
Nike Sportswear Air Force Max 2013 -2/15/13
Nike Sportswear Barkley Posite Max - 2/16/13

EastbayRep - Amy

Here are the release dates for each of the 72 pack, they are different dates

Nike Sportswear Blazer Mid - 2/14/13
Nike Sportswear Vandal -2/14/13
Nike Sportswear Lunar Force 1– 2/15/13
Nike Sportswear Air Force Max 2013 -2/15/13
Nike Sportswear Barkley Posite Max - 2/16/13

EastbayRep - Amy

So now you are getting the AFM? One page back you guys said you were not getting those all the sudden and "what was listed" is what you're getting.

I've never ordered from Eastbay before. How possible would it be to get these without the site crashing though? Do you have a system like Nike where they are held in your cart during your checkout?

MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS COLLECTION. COPPING EVERYONE EXCEPT EXCEPT THE VANDALS. HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS ON THOSE.

NIKE IS REALLY CASHING IN WITH THE INCREASED PRICES. $250 FOR THE BARKLEY'S :smh:

I've never ordered from Eastbay before. How possible would it be to get these without the site crashing though? Do you have a system like Nike where they are held in your cart during your checkout?

Adding the shoes to your cart does not guarantee them. Shoes are only guaranteed once the checkout is complete and a confirmation e-mail has been received. These shoes are very popular and should sell out rather quickly.

EastbayRep - Dan

Too loud for my taste, if these had come out while I was in high school it would have been a different story

air force max and barkley's
pimp.gif

With these all dropping separate days, I'll definitely be able to snag every one of them. It was going to be a nightmare if Nike and/or Eastbay dropped the entire collection at once.

So now you are getting the AFM? One page back you guys said you were not getting those all the sudden and "what was listed" is what you're getting.

man you guys are all confusing yourselves and the eastbay people

THEY ARE CALLED THE AIR FORCE MAX 2013 not AIR FORCE MAX 180

so when you ask them if theyre getting the AFM 180 , No they arent. because there is no such thing as a air force max 180 ray gun its an air force max 2013. jesus you guys even confused me at first.

To any of the Eastbay reps will you all be taking phone orders for the All Star shoes release?

Last edited:
Official NDC pics of the lunar force 1's - Gradient on the swoosh is a nice touch.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom