NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official NDC pics of the Air Force Max 2013....not sure about the mirrored silver
grin.gif

Last edited:
Gentry said on twitter the barkleyposite is the only "foam" for the all star pack this year.

That's what I thought as well. But theres 2 dudes that I know that are big resellers that keep saying, "You think that the Barkleys are hot, you haven't even see the Foams that are dropping" soo I take it for what it is.

To any of the Eastbay reps will you all be taking phone orders for the All Star shoes release?
As of this post, they can be ordered both online and over the phone. Please note, this could change by the time they release.

EastbayRep - Ray

MAAAAAN

I knew shouldn't have clicked the link! Those AF1s/Lunarforces (idk which one) and those blazers are fire. Won't be copping though :frown: ill get them sometime down the line when this pack is long and forgotten

$250!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted dem sum be yitches!!! $250!!!! We talking bout Charles "no ring" Barkley!!!! Whats next Chris Webber's for $275!!!!
mean.gif
Penny Hardaway and Charles Barkley Made it to the Finals and both lost on seperate occasions. Your basically paying for Foam and Loud colors when it comes down to it. On a side note Charles had a better career than Penny. Just a opinion ladies and gentlemen.

Penny Hardaway and Charles Barkley Made it to the Finals and both lost on seperate occasions. Your basically paying for Foam and Loud colors when it comes down to it. On a side note Charles had a better career than Penny. Just a opinion ladies and gentlemen.

I think there is no debate .... Charles did have a better career but if Penny had stayed healthy might be a different story

I just realized the Barkley's are now releasing w/ the Big 3 now??? Feb gonna **** up my bank account
mean.gif

$150 for the Lunar Force 1s in case anyone wanted to know, but they said the price is subject to change

I think there is no debate .... Charles did have a better career but if Penny had stayed healthy might be a different story
People forget how great Penny was..def shame his career was cut short. Then again, you could say the same about Grant Hill too.

man you guys are all confusing yourselves and the eastbay people

THEY ARE CALLED THE AIR FORCE MAX 2013 not AIR FORCE MAX 180

so when you ask them if theyre getting the AFM 180 , No they arent. because there is no such thing as a air force max 180 ray gun its an air force max 2013. jesus you guys even confused me at first.

u sound stupid, you're saying people are asking for the "AFM 180, confusing themselves, and the eastbay people," then quote my post. Where is the correlation?

$250!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted dem sum be yitches!!! $250!!!! We talking bout Charles "no ring" Barkley!!!! Whats next Chris Webber's for $275!!!!
mean.gif
What's the difference? Recall some shoes inspired by some rapper (not a basketball player) that were around same MSRP, but now market price is 5x that?

Last edited:
People forget how great Penny was..def shame his career was cut short. Then again, you could say the same about Grant Hill too.
Penny had game but he isn't f*cking with Barkley. Dude was 6'6 power forward. Just a straight up beast.

Penny had game but he isn't f*cking with Barkley. Dude was 6'6 power forward. Just a straight up beast.
Never tried to compare him w/ Barkley. Barkley isn't even 6'6..try 6'4-6/5. But yes, Barkley had the better career and was the better player.

Last edited:
air force max takes the cake...never even felt the shoe before i saw this and ill let all y'all die over them foams and Lebrons and grab my force max's easyyyy

air force max takes the cake...never even felt the shoe before i saw this and ill let all y'all die over them foams and Lebrons and grab my force max's easyyyy
right there with you. seems like these and the blazers getting the most love since the 250 price tag on the barkleys was announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom