NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that want more than 1 pair of NDC, do you normally just add one to your cart, then add more and checkout all at once (risking losing items in the cart)? Or do you guys secure 1 pair by completing checkout and then going back..

I want both Barkley's and am trying to put together a "game plan" for NDC.

For those that want more than 1 pair of NDC, do you normally just add one to your cart, then add more and checkout all at once (risking losing items in the cart)? Or do you guys secure 1 pair by completing checkout and then going back..

I want both Barkley's and am trying to put together a "game plan" for NDC.

To be honest with you if you just want both pairs of the Barkleys you should be good, considering the Air Force Max ASG release on 2/14/13 and the Barkley Posite ASG release on 2/16/13. You have a complete day in between the two releases.

What's the official date for this pack again? I'm being told Thu Thursday for the Barkley's is that true?

From what I just read on here.. Barkleyposite $600.. I'll give you a pair for $599 tho jkjk

i think this is the type of shoe you gotta move quick

the foams where high at the start and dropped in price
and prices prices are now pretty high

Cause their a foamposite

the Barkleyposite is more like a Gimmick and i cant see the price staying high over a long time

Last edited:
What's the official date for this pack again? I'm being told Thu Thursday for the Barkley's is that true?

Nope I just got off the phone with a Nike rep and they told me that that the Air Force max will release on 2/15/13 now along with the KD V Lebron X and the Kobe 8. The Barkley Posites come out on 2/16/13 and the apparel for the Area 72 pack will release on 2/14/13 along with the Area 72 Blazers and Vandels. The Area 72 apparel pack will consist of an Area 72 Destroyer Jacket that will be $540 (black and white), an Area 72 snapback $28, a hoodie that will be $85 (in black) and an Area 72 T-shirt for $32 that will be in white.

The only releases of the all star pack that will be TLO (Twitter Link Only) will be the KD V's, Lebron X's, and Kobe 8's.
They will be taking phone orders for all of the other releases including the Barkley Posites.

Ok, so to be more clear about this...

What stores throughout the US like FTL, Champs, and FA...what shoes are they getting?

And what shoes are online sites releasing?

I'm getting different info from different people...

Thanks fam

THEY ARE NOT. HUNDREDS OF GUARANTEED TICKETS WERE HANDED OUT TODAY WITH HUNDREDS MORE JUST CHILLIN TO BE PICKED UP. FOR THOSE COMING FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND, BARKLEYS WILL BE AN EASY COP.

Lol 100's isn't a lot and you happen to be at the center of it all this go around.. You think it'll be an easy cop in NY or CA?

THEY ARE NOT. HUNDREDS OF GUARANTEED TICKETS WERE HANDED OUT TODAY WITH HUNDREDS MORE JUST CHILLIN TO BE PICKED UP. FOR THOSE COMING FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND, BARKLEYS WILL BE AN EASY COP.

Lol 100's isn't a lot and you happen to be at the center of it all this go around.. You think it'll be an easy cop in NY or CA?

TRUE BUT I'M SAYING THERE ARE JUST WAY TOO MANY PAIRS OF THESE BARKLEYS COMPARED TO THE FOAMS FROM LAST YEAR. I DON'T SEE RESELL STAYING HIGH ON THESE AT ALL.

Last edited:
TRUE BUT I'M SAYING THERE ARE JUST WAY TOO MANY PAIRS OF THESE BARKLEYS COMPARED TO THE FOAMS FROM LAST YEAR. I DON'T SEE RETAIL STAYING HIGH ON THESE AT ALL.

this. the presale prices already dropped from $1000 to $450-$600. I presold the pair im getting for $395 shipped, which is fair considering that these will settle in the $400-$500 area

even the resale value on last years pack has taken a dive. The Big 3's shoes are around 300, and the Flight Ones are 250-300. Galaxy Foams are in the $550-$700 area.

Just got the call from HoH that I won the AF1s...smh after the 88 III, Concord Restock, these, Pink foam raffle I won, & hopefully the Black/Royal 1s, I dont spent more in the month of Feb than most of 2012 smh

Anyone with tips on phone orders?  Should you call 5 mins before release or more like right as the clock strikes 8? NDC is too frustrating for me. 

Last edited:
this. the presale prices already dropped from $1000 to $450-$600. I presold the pair im getting for $395 shipped, which is fair considering that these will settle in the $400-$500 area

even the resale value on last years pack has taken a dive. The Big 3's shoes are around 300, and the Flight Ones are 250-300. Galaxy Foams are in the $550-$700 area.
Bro you're tripping. You can only find the Kobe 7 Galaxy for around 300. The LeBron is going for around 400-500 and the KD is even higher than that.

I'm gonna go the for Air Force Max but that's it. I'm off Friday already so hopefully the beasts don't make it too difficult. Nike is saying first come first serve.

Bro you're tripping. You can only find the Kobe 7 Galaxy for around 300. The LeBron is going for around 400-500 and the KD is even higher than that.

Youre only looking on ebay, here, and the other site, which is your mistake. The market is much more reasonable on Facebook

Youre only looking on ebay, here, and the other site, which is your mistake. The market is much more reasonable on Facebook
No I look everywhere and the price is always steep. Now I might be in certain facebook groups because I don't facebook really but I've looked around enough to see the going rate for my size generally. I've yet to see Big Bangs or KD's for 300 DS.

Kicks-Crew.com had kobe galaxy 7 for 250 shipped in sizes like 9-10 price goes up for bigger feet. There sold out now, but was gonna buy them few months ago, they were instock for a long time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom