NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
not impressed.... just wait till it hits the outlets for 69.99 and that may be too much...
mean.gif
I saw this today at footlocker, It's cool and all but I wouldn't wear it. 

Where on line can you get them barleys and y'all no I'm in Houston do you no of a store that will be selling them??? Please hit be back!!!! Thanks

FSR on all area 72 pack in h-town, got my ticket for the barkleys today and Air Force max yesterday, no line ., no wait, guaranteed, pumped, got breds also this morning on the back door link
What store did you get your ticket for the Barkley ???

nike really invest too much on barkley posite, glow in the dark and 3M upper material :smh:

How limited is this release? Will the Raygun Collection be limited to HOH's and Houston's sneaker stores?

I got a 10.5 ticket from Champs in Galleria on Monday and they come out today. I won't even be able to scoop them up today neither.. SMH. What's the resell value for these?? Anybody can help me with that

Anybody know whos getting the air force max area 72? is it all fl, fa and champs hoh or is it only exclusive to hoh

locked down 3 pair of lunars and 3 lebrons 2 kds from ASG pack ... feelin good about it

in person i like the lunars more than the force, but still might get those

Anybody know whos getting the air force max area 72? is it all fl, fa and champs hoh or is it only exclusive to hoh
A champs by me released them this morning and another store over here also dropped them

Last edited:
So when do the Lunar AF 1's release?

And the Air max forces release tomorrow? or.....?

So when do the Lunar AF 1's release?

And the Air max forces release tomorrow? or.....?
We will release the Nike Air Force Max 2013 Area 72 as of 02/15/13 at 8:00 AM ET, web orders only.

Also, we will be releasing the Nike Lunar Force 1 Fuse as of 02/15/13 at 8:00 AM ET for web orders only, as well.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

We will release the Nike Air Force Max 2013 Area 72 as of 02/15/13 at 8:00 AM ET, web orders only.

Also, we will be releasing the Nike Lunar Force 1 Fuse as of 02/15/13 at 8:00 AM ET for web orders only, as well.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Thanks Eastbay Rep. Always looking out!:nthat:

I got the ticker for the AFM size 10.5 but not sure if I would be able to even get them today. Anybody knows the resell value on these?

i got my barkleys today  n i have to say there dope n i love em the material is crazy theres so much goin on on the shoe its awesome the 3m pops overall great shoe whoever wants em hope u get to cop u wont b disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom