NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it I couldn't even get a pair of lunar force ones I got all they way to the end on lebrons 3 times, lunars force ones 4 times

Man I was about to buy the Lunar Force 1's and the shorts. As soon as I pressed submit, it was taken out of my cart. ****.

snagged some lunar forces on JJ 
smokin.gif

Man, I never strike out on JJ, was refreshing my AF max link and they pop up at 11:58, but only one size 12.....  These were gone faster than any shoe I've ever seen on JJ, and I've seen a lot of em.  Anyway, I click on the size 12, get to checkout, and on the second to the last page I get a freakin error and I can't checkout with ANY product on JJ.  "Checkout Errors: The provider Order ID has already been used for the provided store (99)."  Givin me the FNL treatment, what the hell?!?

Has anyone ever gotten that error before?  JJ will let me get to the final screen of checkout if I am checking out as a guest though...

i haD got a guaranteed ticket for the AMF from champs and the manager said releasing on Friday. i go to the mall today and dude said they released yesterday and since i didnt pick up my pair got sold. i couldnt believe that they realesed them on a wednesday when he said they will be released on friday. All he said was sorry their is nothing i can do about it.

Man, I never strike out on JJ, was refreshing my AF max link and they pop up at 11:58, but only one size 12.....  These were gone faster than any shoe I've ever seen on JJ, and I've seen a lot of em.  Anyway, I click on the size 12, get to checkout, and on the second to the last page I get a freakin error and I can't checkout with ANY product on JJ.  "Checkout Errors: The provider Order ID has already been used for the provided store (99)."  Givin me the FNL treatment, what the hell?!?

Has anyone ever gotten that error before?  JJ will let me get to the final screen of checkout if I am checking out as a guest though...

u a baller son cuz i strike out everytime!

Where's the best sites to go to in the morning? I've never done a 8AM release online. I don't even know the best way to get these. 

Ive been getting that since the i tried for the bred 13s

u a baller son cuz i strike out everytime!
LOL I'm definitely not trying a brag of any sort, more pointing out that these were either only available in a very tiny amount, or during the 3 seconds between crash refresh to these appearing on my link, there was only one shoe left and whoever got thru in that 3 seconds got all of em haha, since I have always gotten in on JJ when the sizes are up.  I was just shocked.  And then super pissed about JJ giving me a checkout error for some order # BS.

I'll get em on NDC I guess.  Isn't everyone supposed to be after those Lebron's and other sig shoes anyway?  I was able to put Lebron's size 8 and 10 in my cart at 11:12 CST.  I thought they would be sold out ASAP for this first release spot at least.

man thats what i thought last year with the gitd airs, and i was mistaken cuz ndc was gone with the quickness

i hope it aint the same this year

cuz all i want is the air force max

i figure a lotta people will use the twitter link, and hopefully they post the link for the air force max like DEAD LAST

Ive been getting that since the i tried for the bred 13s
Really?  Did you try to cancel the order before that by chance?  On Saturday morning, I tried to cancel my fighter jet foams that I got Friday night.  They wouldn't cancel my order and never even got back to me until Tuesday afternoon, even though I emailed them Saturday morning, Monday morning, tried calling all day Monday but you can't get through on their cheap *** customer service line, and talked to a rep Monday morning.  I won't get my shoes until NEXT Tuesday, and JJ ALWAYS gets here on the Thursday after release, but they couldn't cancel my order because they were behind because of the storm and just processing orders before doing anything else....like checking emails or answering the phone.

Anyway, since this error has something to do with an order #, I think it is related to that order somehow.

man thats what i thought last year with the gitd airs, and i was mistaken cuz ndc was gone with the quickness

i hope it aint the same this year

cuz all i want is the air force max

i figure a lotta people will use the twitter link, and hopefully they post the link for the air force max like DEAD LAST
I'm with you bro. I want either the Air Force Maxes or the Lunar Force 1's .... 

Really?  Did you try to cancel the order before that by chance?  On Saturday morning, I tried to cancel my fighter jet foams that I got Friday night.  They wouldn't cancel my order and never even got back to me until Tuesday afternoon, even though I emailed them Saturday morning, Monday morning, tried calling all day Monday but you can't get through on their cheap *** customer service line, and talked to a rep Monday morning.  I won't get my shoes until NEXT Tuesday, and JJ ALWAYS gets here on the Thursday after release, but they couldn't cancel my order because they were behind because of the storm and just processing orders before doing anything else....like checking emails or answering the phone.

Anyway, since this error has something to do with an order #, I think it is related to that order somehow.

No, but i just looked up the error code and this what i found https://developer.authorize.net/tools/responsecode99/

Everyone complained about first come first serve and lines and you all reaped what you sowed with the RSVP. At least with the lines and FCFS, there was a chance you could get a shoe if you put in the ground work, but with the RSVP process being figured out and ultimately rigged, now you guys are **** out of luck. What are you going to complain about now? Nike heard the complaints and they did something about it.
The release method should not remain static. The people participating are changing their approaches everyday. Nike needs to be proactive and when new cheating strategies develop, they need to be ready to react. The line ups and campouts were a problem because resellers would set up 20 empty chairs and then have their friends come down right before the release time. Regular folks got mad and sometimes people got beat down and/ or killed. It was bad publicity for Nike and their retailers, so they reacted (late, but they finally did something). Some retailers tried the raffle system while other went to twitter. Now with the twitter and online only releases you have resellers with snipe programs completely checking out with all the kicks within 2 seconds. At this point Nike and other online retailers need to develop a new approach. However, until it becomes a bad publicity issue or it affects profits they are not going to do much.That doesn't mean that they shouldn't do something, but corporations are not people and they could give two ***** about any of us as long as they get our money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom