NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I never strike out on JJ, was refreshing my AF max link and they pop up at 11:58, but only one size 12.....  These were gone faster than any shoe I've ever seen on JJ, and I've seen a lot of em.  Anyway, I click on the size 12, get to checkout, and on the second to the last page I get a freakin error and I can't checkout with ANY product on JJ.  "Checkout Errors: The provider Order ID has already been used for the provided store (99)."  Givin me the FNL treatment, what the hell?!?

Has anyone ever gotten that error before?  JJ will let me get to the final screen of checkout if I am checking out as a guest though...

Something fishy went on with the AF Max. Right when they went up for me all sizes were gone already. No way they went that fast....not even if they had 1 full size run. They probably only had that 1 size 12 for sale

I know the one of the cats that handles the RSVP at Niketown SF and he's totally legit. At the same time he knows that there are people with programs that snipe the RSVP's, but he can't do nothing about it. It has to come from Nike Corporate. And from he tells me they are working on something. I hope they implement it before the Corks release. I would love to see the look on the faces of the snipers when the are unable to get the pairs they promise. :tongue:

I know the one of the cats that handles the RSVP at Niketown SF and he's totally legit. At the same time he knows that there are people with programs that snipe the RSVP's, but he can't do nothing about it. It has to come from Nike Corporate. And from he tells me they are working on something. I hope they implement it before the Corks release. I would love to see the look on the faces of the snipers when the are unable to get the pairs they promise.
tongue.gif
I don't know why everyone complains about the RSVP method. Yeah the people using programs do get an unfair advantage but I don't use a program and I rarely fail. I have my own method, no program just chyllen on my laptop waiting and then typing. Anyway, the programs are BS but to be honest if I got my hands on it I would use it for myself and the NT fam. Thats just me though. 

I know the one of the cats that handles the RSVP at Niketown SF and he's totally legit. At the same time he knows that there are people with programs that snipe the RSVP's, but he can't do nothing about it. It has to come from Nike Corporate. And from he tells me they are working on something. I hope they implement it before the Corks release. I would love to see the look on the faces of the snipers when the are unable to get the pairs they promise.
tongue.gif
Well they offer a full refund on the pairs they cant get you,

I just got refunded on Kobes, and Barkleys. So that just goes to show you, RSVP hasn't been hacked completely! Theres Hope.

On Another Note.

This could prove, that the RSVP was never fair to begin with, "Workers Controlling" We never truly know what goes on behind closed doors now do we.

Ive been keeping up with this thread since day 1 searching for other people as stoked as i am for the blazers and so far i can count them on one hand. got my pair and dont care about the rest of the collection. barkleys are cool if they were 159.99 retail release. and if i couldnt get the blazers i might get the air force max

Is it true NTLA changed the air max forces from FCFS to RSVP now? Just wondering...a friend told me they did. Was too busy at work didn't notice text alert.

That backpack guy is all too familiar now. We should give him a name or is his name Jimmy? He sure rustled some jimmies >D

Don't know if you guys knew, but HOH Beverly Hills did a FCFS Guaranteed ticket for ChuckPosites, Kobe AS, and Royal Blue 1s, and those trash joker 3s.

But I headed out there around 11pm on Thursday and found that the line was situated across the street from the mall because mall security wouldn't let anyone on the premises until 5am.

anyways the line is about 55 deep at the point of my arrival, and cops are there hanging around. I guess some chick pulled out a taser after being accused of cutting the line and getting in a argument with the people in line. The line had made a LIST of names of the people that were present since the line started and gave the list to the police to have them talk to mall security and management. (at the end of the night the list was not honored)

slowly people start to arrive and at 4:40 the line started to migrate to mall property. To our surprise there were people lining up already on the mall entrance, basically cutting the entire line. Lots of arguing and stupidity for a good hour. No one was complying with security to "scoot back." For a few moments the line WAS honoring the list, but of course the ones who weren't on it just BSed their way in line. eventually the line was situated and sercuity started to take pictures of the faces of people in line as "evidence" in case new faces decided to show up. But of course that was just to show assurance to everyone in line.

HOH management had told me the night before that the tickets would be handed out at 10 AM, BUT to everyone's surprise, employees showed up at 7 AM and began writing down names for the shoes.

I was mainly there for the Kobes because I had thought that it was 1 pair per person. BUT, The kobe reservation was delayed from Tuesday's reservation for the AS pack (KD, Lebron, Vandals, AF1, Air max) and was moved to Thursday.
and the rule was: One shoe per customer PER release date. and since the Kobe's release on Friday and the Chuckposites on Saturday, I was able to reserve both in my size. Was able to take the LAST sz 11 in Kobes. Phew!

By my judgement of that list, there seemed to be PLENTY of chuckposites but limited amounts of the Kobes and Royal Blue 1's.

I think for those who really want the chuckposites will be able to get them.

Good luck!

Don't know if you guys knew, but HOH Beverly Hills did a FCFS Guaranteed ticket for ChuckPosites, Kobe AS, and Royal Blue 1s, and those trash joker 3s.

But I headed out there around 11pm on Thursday and found that the line was situated across the street from the mall because mall security wouldn't let anyone on the premises until 5am.

anyways the line is about 55 deep at the point of my arrival, and cops are there hanging around. I guess some chick pulled out a taser after being accused of cutting the line and getting in a argument with the people in line. The line had made a LIST of names of the people that were present since the line started and gave the list to the police to have them talk to mall security and management. (at the end of the night the list was not honored)

slowly people start to arrive and at 4:40 the line started to migrate to mall property. To our surprise there were people lining up already on the mall entrance, basically cutting the entire line. Lots of arguing and stupidity for a good hour. No one was complying with security to "scoot back." For a few moments the line WAS honoring the list, but of course the ones who weren't on it just BSed their way in line. eventually the line was situated and sercuity started to take pictures of the faces of people in line as "evidence" in case new faces decided to show up. But of course that was just to show assurance to everyone in line.

HOH management had told me the night before that the tickets would be handed out at 10 AM, BUT to everyone's surprise, employees showed up at 7 AM and began writing down names for the shoes.

I was mainly there for the Kobes because I had thought that it was 1 pair per person. BUT, The kobe reservation was delayed from Tuesday's reservation for the AS pack (KD, Lebron, Vandals, AF1, Air max) and was moved to Thursday.
and the rule was: One shoe per customer PER release date. and since the Kobe's release on Friday and the Chuckposites on Saturday, I was able to reserve both in my size. Was able to take the LAST sz 11 in Kobes. Phew!

By my judgement of that list, there seemed to be PLENTY of chuckposites but limited amounts of the Kobes and Royal Blue 1's.

I think for those who really want the chuckposites will be able to get them.

Good luck!
Long story, good thing u lucked out after all that! congrats, hope i come up on the Charlies! 

Long story, good thing u lucked out after all that! congrats, hope i come up on the Charlies! 

Yeah. This screwed me and NT friend over so bad. We showed up only to find out tickets had been given out. Mad.

Where's the best place to try & these shoes. NikeStore or like Champs or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom