NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally, I clicked on the Force Maxes link on the new release page and it says product not found. I click on the twitter link and it has the usual verbage "USNS_TWIT_021513_NSW_AIRFORCEMAX2013" at the end of the link. 
Even when a shoe isn't twitter link only they still tweet its release page.

Force maxes were definitely not tlo. I had checked out before the link was even tweeted.
Now that I think of it, they probably had it up early, and then disabled the page since so many orders went through early. Which is why I got the product not found page when I clicked on the normal link and then only the Twitter link worked...

Some real foolery with Nike going on as usual...

Now that I think of it, they probably had it up early, and then disabled the page since so many orders went through early. Which is why I got the product not found page when I clicked on the normal link and then only the Twitter link worked...

Some real foolery with Nike going on as usual...

then disabled the page?

come on dude

they dont give a crap no more

the fishyness just continues

this searching a few minutes or seconds  before doesnt always work because i tried for the 88 and nothing but u guess sometimes it does work. so good luck to everyone trying to get them locally

this searching a few minutes or seconds  before doesnt always work because i tried for the 88 and nothing but u guess sometimes it does work. so good luck to everyone trying to get them locally

Thats cause the 88 were TLO b

Just tried calling a Foot Locker and Jimmy Jazz on Dyckman, not open. Hope they have pairs, might be able to scoop one up before work.

YO....

im just made because i was searching air force max and the shoes wouldnt come up. then , its like my internet just paused. clicked the link. sold out.

no luck for me, FNL usually comes thru for me but i didnt even know they were releasing these so by the time i saw, they were all gone

Got Product Unavailable's on both of my Mac's for the AF Max. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Was able to get everything just fine, though. Still :x

I guess I should of tried for brons, I figured these AFM would be a little lower on peoples want list, dead wrong lol :nerd:

tired of clicking add to cart, i might just have to swing by nikedc and hope it doesn't look to crazy there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom