NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that possible ive been clicking the add to cart button for an hour lol

It's all about luck... the size you clicking... Might be only 1 or 2 pairs becomes available and probably hundreds of people clicking on it. It's a race at that point fastest click and connection.

Did I just get lucky?
I just clicked on 10.5 AMF on FTL and somehow popped up and took me to order page and quick check out with PayPal and added to cart and order went through?

How did that happen?

ok and on to the next release

xiii oh but wait im sure i wont get those either

and then by next year all retros will be 200

STEALTH jordan 3 coming in 2014 with a nike air check, $200! instant sell out

Damn could of pulled the trifecta on eastbay, ftl, and champs for Air Force Max. Hesitated with the last pair in my cart. Oh well more money for jordan 1 tomorrow. I was shocked that my order on eastbay went right through as soon as countdown hit 0.
I feel lucky to get on a download speed of 1 mb :pimp:

Last edited:
Trying to keep things in perspective that these are just sneakers...... BUT god damn this **** gets aggravating haha

Damn could of pulled the trifecta on eastbay, ftl, and champs for Air Force Max. Hesitated with the last pair in my cart. Oh well more money for jordan 1 tomorrow. I was shocked that my order on eastbay went right through as soon as countdown hit 0.
Yeah I got my Air Force Max as soon as it came through from Champs. Then I had to wait through the countdown. I just bought my shorts from Jimmy Jazz as well. 

Keep trying footlocker I just got the air force max a minute ago size 10

How!!! not my day today I guess, and I'm usually pretty good with online releases.

Congrats to all the people that copped my size :nerd:

bleh my sz9 sold out before i could add to cart :x/
ended up with a sz9.5

had a sz11 in cart at champs and when i got to checkout...sold out :smh::smh:

tomorrow morning will be chaos!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom