NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think end sold out
they had pretty much all sizes 8-11.5 then all of a sudden they pulled the page

compare to the royals page that says sold out

end charged my credit card but i didnt get a confirmation email and it has no orders on my order history. do u guys know if it went through

end charged my credit card but i didnt get a confirmation email and it has no orders on my order history. do u guys know if it went through
probably didnt go through because my card was charged but i got the email confirmation and it shows up on my order history on the site too

hoping i can land a pair with this 2nd NTSF RSVP.
eyes.gif
I sent my DM in fairly quick.

Hopefully those damn bots took the day off.....

It's crazy because I was at NTSF picking up my Lebrons and the people in line were bragging about their connect has a secret program to get them any shoe they want... LOL

LMK if you get through!

****EDIT: I FAILED AT NTSF..... Guess the bots are back on the clock....

Last edited:
Got my confirmation # from Champs which I still cant believe I got through this morning....should be here by the 21st at the latest.

Yeah, RSVP at NTSF is beginning to show that it's going to be near impossible to win there now. I know firsthand I used to get a bunch of RSVPs but lately, nothing. Last thing I got from there were the XIII's and the V's which weren't even for me. Have a big feeling people in the area are going to give in to the services haha. My best chance for getting shoes is off NDC. Glad I was able to get my Maxs and KDs off there.

I didn't win one RSVP for all the shoes coming out this weekend. :smh:

damn i totally slept(literally slept thru alarm) on the air forces and missed out on all links/RSVPS. FML!!!

Last edited:
Tweet came out at 5:41. I was on it. Size 9.5
I sent my DM 2minutes before their "Text Notification" was sent to mobile.

You?
I sent mine in about 4 seconds after the tweet..... Still nothing...  I went for a size 10 & 10.5....
Yeah, RSVP at NTSF is beginning to show that it's going to be near impossible to win there now. I know firsthand I used to get a bunch of RSVPs but lately, nothing. Last thing I got from there were the XIII's and the V's which weren't even for me. Have a big feeling people in the area are going to give in to the services haha. My best chance for getting shoes is off NDC. Glad I was able to get my Maxs and KDs off there.

I didn't win one RSVP for all the shoes coming out this weekend.
mean.gif
For the time being, until LINKSNIPER goes live... Then it's all bad after that!!!!!

***** EDIT: Sent my DM's in less that 4 seconds for Lebron's and failed but got through with the Kobe's....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom