NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone said they're sold out. I don't believe it refreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefresh

First successful out of town trip to house of hoops, scooped the air force max, but suprisingly had a shot at all sigs too, I live in VA and limited releases are foreign to our retailers, etremely happy with the cop, actually dig deez harder than my galaxy flight 1s

Got a size 11 air force max off Wellgosh for $200 shipped, said fk it after they didn't release the Royal 1's and I failed on End.  Side note, but those ordering from End don't be surprised if some you get cancelled and refunded.  They cancelled and refunded a bunch of people after the AJ 11 black and red's and those had way larger numbers than these did.  I'm halfway expecting to even get refunded on Wellgosh but I think I was one of the first to cop before their site started lagging a little we shall see though
same boat. copped an 11 from WG and gave up on royals from end. 

So here's the count so far....

TWO LBJ X AS GALAXY

THREE AIR FORCE MAX RAYGUN

ONE BARKLEYPOSITE MAX

pimp.gif

really want those air force maxs. hopefully i can find a restock. paying resell price is last resort. :smh:

really want those air force maxs. hopefully i can find a restock. paying resell price is last resort.
mean.gif
i hope they do restock for you...

just remember what happened last year with the galaxy flight ones!

resell was $240-$285 and now they are $400!!!

grab while you can...

I at least got the barkleyposites but struck out on the air force max area 72 and i really wanted them joint too oh well i'll just have to hunt them down 

I copped the Kobe 8 system with ease this morning on NDC..hopefully it'll be that easy for me with them and the 1s. The Lebrons actually grew on me too...I'll probably cop off of eBay. I saw a decent priced one nothing to crazy over retail. I'm so mad those Air Force Maxes came in a sz 6. I saw men sizes only and I assumed 7.5/8 and up.:smh: Ahh well congrats to everyone that got their pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom