NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
patiently refreshing.
embarassed.gif

Smh at the dude behind me on the line at undefeated telling me he doesn't have a job but still cops kicks -_-

Giving up on JJ.. NDC, FTL, Eastbay, and FA in the morning.
They  been sold out for a minute. 

Anyone have any tips for eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline? Select size and hit add to cart as soon as it pops up is the best bet? I failed on NDC on the Air Force Max that was my first time ever failing on NDC ever. 

Smh at the dude behind me on the line at undefeated telling me he doesn't have a job but still cops kicks -_-
Damn, shame...It's no way in hell I'd be buy kicks...not along $200+ kicks @ that. As much as I love shoes I rather have a roof over my head and money in my pockets

Would've been nice to cop. I do this for the thrill, if I fail, oh well, on to the next , no sleep lost or reseller support here

Footlocker in Auburn Hills held on to everything except the Lebron X's. grabbed a 10 and 11 in the Raygun Air Force Max if anybody missed out. 

The area 72 pack was not asp popular as i thought. Went to my local house of hoops in South Coast Plaza and they still had all of the pack left except the AFM. Just happy I secured one from NDC

Odd things I realized about Footaction, Eastbay, and Footlocker all the countdown timers are off by a few seconds when opened in different tabs. Anyone else realize this? 

Odd things I realized about Footaction, Eastbay, and Footlocker all the countdown timers are off by a few seconds when opened in different tabs. Anyone else realize this? 
yea it urks me every time, i just keep refreshing the slow ones. not sure if it helps or not

Might be a little late, but does anyone know where I can find the raygun snapback and gym bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom