NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFM 2013 - Im in san diego. Not too many options and im in the military never got time to make lines or good enough to cop online. 

Anyone know if the sequalizer shorts are still in stores? I'm in the LA area and got a Large that's too big
ohwell.gif

Anyone know if the sequalizer shorts are still in stores? I'm in the LA area and got a Large that's too big :\

Check HOH topanga cyn.. last thirsday when I was there they had a FSR on shorts.. thinking of swinging by today and grabbin a pair

also got the raygun destroyer in size large on ndc....wish i could cop for the swoosh price but i need a small

Just got the barks yesterday, now my area 72 collection complete (as soon as my snapbacks arrive & I pickup from fta). Bout to go check out the crimson 3s, local hoh got em reserved for me til 6, everyone I've talked to says they're dope in person & are being slept on...View media item 284293

Last edited:
Just got my Barkley Posite Max, Lunars and Blazers also got the hoodie in a Large but needed XL, XXL....All are fire....The Barkley Posite is heavy and fit snug for me, I'm a true size 10 but fits like a 9.5. 

Just got my Barkley Posite Max, Lunars and Blazers also got the hoodie in a Large but needed XL, XXL....All are fire....The Barkley Posite is heavy and fit snug for me, I'm a true size 10 but fits like a 9.5. 
Where did you get the hoodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom