NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you actually get them for $210?  If so, you definitely won.  
smokin.gif
I actually did. Stoked! View media item 286094

Do you think a trade of air force max area 72 for playoff 12s plus cash is a fair trade?

I thought the AFM were going to be the easiest cop, they didn't even raffle them here but after release is when it became clear they were the pair most people went after.  Only thing i can put that on was the reasonable price of $160.  The $250 price tag scared most away from the barkleys.
thought retail was 150 for afm, not sure was only able to get barkleys. Just askin

Finally won a pair of the Barkleys on Ebay for a reasonable price. I totally missed out on this release when they came out but I've been wanting this shoe so badly. Now if I can scoop up a pair of the AFM I will be thrilled. I can't wait to see these Barkleys in person but man the pics look like straight fire

Do you think a trade of air force max area 72 for playoff 12s plus cash is a fair trade?
I wouldn't do it. The way JB is going, playoff 12's are likely coming out again in a few years. If not, you can always find someone who's willing to trade them for the latest pair of hyped up J's that's easy to get your hands on. You can't say that about the AFM. 

I wouldn't do it. The way JB is going, playoff 12's are likely coming out again in a few years. If not, you can always find someone who's willing to trade them for the latest pair of hyped up J's that's easy to get your hands on. You can't say that about the AFM. 

Yeah, my thoughts exactly...pretty unique shoe

Finally won a pair of the Barkleys on Ebay for a reasonable price. I totally missed out on this release when they came out but I've been wanting this shoe so badly. Now if I can scoop up a pair of the AFM I will be thrilled. I can't wait to see these Barkleys in person but man the pics look like straight fire
Same here

I thought the AFM were going to be the easiest cop, they didn't even raffle them here but after release is when it became clear they were the pair most people went after.  Only thing i can put that on was the reasonable price of $160.  The $250 price tag scared most away from the barkleys.
Yup that $250 killed it for some. When i get get a chance to swoop up the Barkleys then ill be satisfied.

If you're like me you'll love the barks when u see em in person...the 3m reflective looks great in the light, pics do NO justice...in pics the uppers look either all black or (with flash on) all white. In person when light shines on the uppers they have an almost "hologram" look in that the colors shift as you move your feet...i think its a trip & the effect really works with the shoe. Congrats on picking up hope u got a good deal bro. Get the afm too its another classic u wont regret picking up!

Last edited:
Anybody wear their blazers yet? Put em on for the first time, and idk if I'd ever wear them out. I love the shoe, but they'll probably stay DS....forever.

Do NOT trade any of these for Jordan's! Any of these recent retros can be had at pretty much retail + shipping on eBay (190 ish) maybe less if you go through PayPal invoice. On top of that they'll be out again in 3 years max. Jordan's have lost all value IMO not counting any super limited garbage release or xi's

I've worn my blazer twice already, love them, but they seem like they might be a crease horrible with regular use.

Last edited:
Yes! Retail is 250. With tax you're looking at 270. Add shipping that's 285 ish. You're basically paying for the guys gas and troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom