NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's how much I paid for my second pair.

If you go through Paypal you can get it cheaper.

If you're like me you'll love the barks when u see em in person...the 3m reflective looks great in the light, pics do NO justice...in pics the uppers look either all black or (with flash on) all white. In person when light shines on the uppers they have an almost "hologram" look in that the colors shift as you move your feet...i think its a trip & the effect really works with the shoe. Congrats on picking up hope u got a good deal bro. Get the afm too its another classic u wont regret picking up!
I paid 355 shipped and honestly I'm really happy with that price because they are going for way more on eBay. I think the barkleys and afm are the best releases of the year well so far anyway. I cannot wait to get this shoe in the mail! The detail on it looks ridiculous bro

now I really gotta start hunting for the afm but my pockets are hurting after February, fortunately the only release I want next is the he got games or a restock (crossing fingers) for the wc 88s 

i am a little nervous that I got the 10.5 because I am a 10.5 or 11 but screw it I'm gonna tough it out if they are a little tight 

Was only able to secure a 10.5 in the Air Force Max so I just sold 'em to a dude locally.  Going to hunt down an 11.5 before these dry up and skyrocket in value.

Anybody wear their blazers yet? Put em on for the first time, and idk if I'd ever wear them out. I love the shoe, but they'll probably stay DS....forever.
I have worn my twice already. The quality is pretty good however with that "09 toe box they do crease a little but the swirly color of the shoes hides the crease marks pretty well. I say wear them, whats the point of keeping them DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom