NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked up Air Force max on NDC like at 6:59.50am and it popped up added to cart and boom got my confirmation email a min latwr

Got the Lunar Force in my cart from both NDC and Eastbay. Didn't think it would be that easy. I guess everybody went for the Kobe's and the Air Force Max. I got the shoes from NDC since it's free shipping and I wanted a Kobe hoodie as well...this month is costing me some serious cash!

The Force Maxes were Twitter Link only. The Twitter link is different from the link they put up. In essence, they put up a dummy link and let the people who copped from Twitter get them. Nike lied, they were twitter link only. Once Again Nike Screws us....

They were sold out at 659 then, cause i searched and got them before the link and no good.

Order Confirmation just came in from NDC

i thought i had the Air force max from Eastbay but no...

game is crazy..i'm 0-5 for the last 5 releases I wanted.. Used to cop every release online successfully....my internet and click game is nice too

I just went on at 7:58-59 and typed in area 72. The air for max and the posites showed up. Copped the air force max easily

The Force Maxes were Twitter Link only. The Twitter link is different from the link they put up. In essence, they put up a dummy link and let the people who copped from Twitter get them. Nike lied, they were twitter link only. Once Again Nike Screws us....

they DEF. were not twitter link only. they showed up on the site before nike even tweeted the link.

LIAR

they were not
Literally, I clicked on the Force Maxes link on the new release page and it says product not found. I click on the twitter link and it has the usual verbage "USNS_TWIT_021513_NSW_AIRFORCEMAX2013" at the end of the link. 

Was able to get Lunar forces through FTL site... no luck with AMF's...

Ah well...

GL everyone!

they tweeted all week that it would NOT be TLO

and plenty of members here just told you that they searched it and found it, including myself

Literally, I clicked on the Force Maxes link on the new release page and it says product not found. I click on the twitter link and it has the usual verbage "USNS_TWIT_021513_NSW_AIRFORCEMAX2013" at the end of the link. 
Even when a shoe isn't twitter link only they still tweet its release page.

Force maxes were definitely not tlo. I had checked out before the link was even tweeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom